- Last online:
- 31 Jan '16
Headline“Ok, pull over Ms.....”
Ok now that you've pulled over, a little about me :)
I've lived in Melbourne all my life and love the freedom and choices it has to offer. Heading out with friends to see a live band, grab a coffee, going to the footy or heading off to the races are my favourite pastimes.
Meeting new people and learning what makes them tick I find fascinating. It's fair to say I love a chat and can at times be a bit of a smart arse but all in good cheeky fun of course.
I love starting the day with a good coffee and am still trying to perfect the best homemade brew I can. I'm getting closer! I think...
I don't have kids of my own but love spending time with my niece and nephew and if they carry on too much I can just give them back! No, seriously I love being around kids.
Anyway, though I enjoy my own company and am comfortable with where I'm at, I'd love to meet a special girl who I can share time and experiences with. Hope to hear from you!
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||33 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 10km of his|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Nothing better than having a good laugh together so a good sense of humour is important. As with anyone I meet in life, who I'd like to keep in my life, honesty is also important. Unpretentious, loyal, bubbly, intelligent, hilarious, feisty, good looking... Well it does say "ideal"...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Male or Female, for companionship
- Music is food for the soul and I can listen to almost anything with a preference for alternative rock. Favs include Zappa (If he was still with us he would laugh about his albums being in the "popular" section at JB), Stone Temple Pilots, Jane's Addiction, Anthrax, The Fauves, Lou Reed, and so on.
- Autobiographies, philosophy
- Movies & TV
- Fav movies: Ben Hur, True Romance, Terminator, Pulp Fiction, Mad Max 2. Fav TV: Simpsons, Seinfeld, Neighbours (stop laughing), sport (cricket and footy mostly), doco's.
- Cricket, Formula 1, Horse Racing, Footy, Tennis
- Other Interests
- Playing Guitar, music, catching up with family and friends, live bands, going to the races, beach, road trips, morning coffees...