- Last online:
- 30 Apr '16
Headline“Looking for my last first kiss”
Hello, as I'm sure you already know, writing about yourself is quite a challenge - but here goes. I'm a content person who has most of my life where I want it to be, apart from my single status - hence why I'm looking to meet you.
Keeping fit is important to me but its not the focus of my life. I work hard and exercise helps keeps me balanced.
I'm financially and emotionally secure. I like to make people laugh, not the class clown by any stretch of the imagination, but I do try to see the funny side of life where appropriate. I believe in good manners, particularly to those who are less fortunate and that most people are inherently good.
I think life is too short for bad wine, bad coffee , bad beer or bad company, but all too often theres a requirement to just grin and bare it. I am sometimes too honest for my own good sometimes , but I do try to live in a manner that is a good example to my kids.
I have a very close relationship with my kids and we get on like a house on fire.
I'm a hopeless dancer but it is on my list of things to remediate.
I have been fortunate enough to have seen many different parts of the world, but its the journey and the companions that make it special. I really want to find someone whom I can make memories with and enjoy life together.
I very much enjoy building things, spending time in the garden and walking with my dog.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Tuggeranong, ACT||Within 25km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I would love to meet a lady whom I can spend time with and count the minutes until I see her again. She would enjoy keeping fit, getting outside and challenging herself l. She would be able to engage me with intelligent conversation and have a wicked sense of humour.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Coldplay, indie music, triple J play lists, partial to a bit of classical but not really a fan heavy metal.
- I don't read for pleasure very often anymore, but I do when I do its mostly non fiction. I am currently reading "the economics of just about everything".
- Movies & TV
- Being just a boy and all, I love a good action flick but have been known to see the odd chick flick too. I watch Modern Family when I remember and a few of the thinking type comedy shows like IQ. Homeland, vikings and the Gruen Transfer have grabbed my attention too.
- I do like to challenge myself physically.I try to spend at least one morning on the weekend out on my road bike, cycling up and down the big hills of Canberra with some friends. I play a bad game of golf but dont play any team sports at the moment.
- Other Interests
- I walk my dog a lot, who helps to keep me sane :) BBQs with friends, home improvements and planning to take over the world.