MissCath (was MissScarlett1)
City girl with a country heart
Hi there! I'm a down to earth girl who loves embracing new experiences. I've travelled a fair bit and enjoy being outdoors amongst nature, cooking, painting, camping and exploring. I also love music and play the piano and a bit of guitar.
I've recently returned to Sydney after several years in Canberra. I'm enjoying being back closer to family and exploring everything that Sydney has to offer, although I also love to escape and get out to the country or down the coast from time to time.
I am a person with principles. I enjoy thinking about the world and having deep conversations. I want to get to the end of my life and feel that I have made the most of the talents and opportunities given to me and had fun along the way.
I'm seeking someone with similar values who is honest, reliable and thoughtful. I believe a great friendship is the basis for a great relationship.
At a glance
|Summary||MissCath's details||MissCath's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||28 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 250km of her|
|Body type||Slim||A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
A man with a curious mind and a warm heart. Someone who has their own life and interests and appreciates a good conversation.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like a variety of music. Some favs include London Grammar, the XX, Vance Joy, Coldplay, the Jezabels, Matt Corby and Rudimental. I also play the piano and like to sing.
- I tend to like books based on true events or periods of history, or observational books but I could also devour a trashy mag if it was forced upon me... I'm currently reading Catcher in the Rye.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy a good movie and have pretty diverse tastes. In terms of TV I like anything that makes me laugh or think, but I don't watch anything religiously.
- Have dabbled in a few different social sports; currently playing in a squash comp. I also go to the gym and like to walk and am keen to do some hiking in the surrounding mountains.
- Other Interests
- Psychology, how the world works, food!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MissCath is online now.
- Get to know MissCath safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 May '15