- Last online:
- 03 Jul '15
Headline“Who said blue cheese and red wine isn't dinner?”
Well, after constant pressure from friends to 'get back out there', I've finally relented and am jumping on the internet dating bandwagon!! Not sure what to expect so here goes....
Am looking for someone who is exciting, funny, spontaneous and smart. Someone who enjoys going out but also enjoys quiet nights in. And most importantly can hadle the fact that I already love someone else...my 8 year old daughter. From past experience this is the point where women start running away like the roadrunner so if your still interested then I'd love to hear from you!
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||27 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I don't think I really know who I'm looking for (I'll know when I find her!) but I know what qualities she will have. She will have a kind heart, be caring, educated, strong-willed and honest. All of these qualities will make for a beautiful person.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love all sorts of music...from pop to blues, punk to classic and rap to rock!
- Probably don't read as much as I should. By this I mean books. I do read a lot of magazines about the things I'm interested in. Things like architecture, landscape design, cycling, rugby.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite move is Shawshenk Redemption. Have watched it a thousand times.
- Love my rugby, staying up late every year to watch the Tour de France and also tennis. Played tennis since I was 5 so its in my blood.