Foodandgroove (was MrVintage)
- Last online:
- 26 Mar '17
Headline“Fellow foodie seeks madam foodie! ”
I am an outgoing spontaneous and fun loving guy who enjoys doing things on the spur of the moment. I am quite happy relaxing at home in front of the fire place reading or playing a board game as I am going out for a nice meal at a local restaurant over a nice glass of wine. I have been told by others that I have a quirky sense of humour and one who is a bit of a punster! If you have a quirky sense of humour then please read on. I am an academic in law but also like collecting things such as retro furniture, coffee items and other eclectic things.
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||30 - 45 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Business Owner, Executive, Management, Student, Senior Management, Other|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for an interesting out of the ordinary lady who is happy to let her hair down and be spontaneous at times and is happy to try new and interesting things. Hopefully you will enjoy a nice glass of wine and of course be a food lover.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love Jazz, Classical, reggae pop, African, Indian and world music. I have an eclectic taste in music.
- I have a number of books going on at any one time but generally read the Saturday papers for a few hours as I like to keep up to date with what's going on in the world.
- Movies & TV
- I love documentaries, English comedies and shows about moving objects and technology... ABC and SBS current affairs.
- Does Winter and Summer Olympics count?
- Other Interests
- Vintage furniture from the 30's to the 70's. Making yummy coffee, cooking, checking out different eateries, seeing plays, weekends away, markets and anything retro, nice wine and board games. Cooking!