FellowFoodie (was MrVintage)
Fellow foodie seeks madam foodie!
I am an outgoing spontaneous and fun loving guy who enjoys doing things on the spur of the moment. I am quite happy relaxing at home in front of the fire place reading or playing a board game as I am going out for a nice meal at a local restaurant over a nice glass of wine. I have been told by others that I have a quirky sense of humour and one who is a bit of a punster! If you have a quirky sense of humour then please read on. I am an academic in law but also like collecting things such as retro furniture, coffee items and other eclectic things.
At a glance
|Summary||FellowFoodie's details||FellowFoodie's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Slim||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Job role||Professional||Senior Management, Student, Management, Professional, Executive, Business Owner, Other|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for an interesting out of the ordinary lady who is happy to let her hair down and be spontaneous at times and is happy to try new and interesting things. Hopefully you will enjoy a nice glass of wine and of course be a food lover.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love Jazz, Classical, reggae pop, African, Indian and world music. I have an eclectic taste in music.
- I have a number of books going on at any one time but generally read the Saturday papers for a few hours as I like to keep up to date with what's going on in the world.
- Movies & TV
- I love documentaries, English comedies and shows about moving objects and technology. ABC/SBS current affairs. B&W movies are my favourite and I love watching David and Margaret on the movie show.
- Does Winter and Summer Olympics count?
- Other Interests
- Vintage furniture from the 30's to the 70's. Making yummy coffee, cooking, checking out different eateries, seeing plays, weekends away, markets and anything retro, nice wine and board games. Cooking!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if FellowFoodie is online now.
- Get to know FellowFoodie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: