- Last online:
- 12 Sep '16
Headline“a life not lived is a life not loved”
Start at the bottom and work your way to the top. Love the simple things in life, the beach/my beach house, traveling, walking, going to live music gigs, catching the latest movie, my friends and family are my world. My business is successful, but don't let that dissuade you.
Looking for he who shall join in me in life's many adventures, enjoying everything that is thrown our way.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||35 - 43 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 25km|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
It's not rocket science, looking for someone with the same interests as me, but also delights in bringing new ones to the table. Someone who enjoys spending time with friends, family, that is grounded, driven, adventurous, comfortable in their own skin and likes me just the way I am.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Pretty much love all types, however classical isn't in my top ten and I can only stomach the doof door for a very short period of time.
- Not a huge book reader, but when I find one that hooks me - you'll find me reading it cover to cover. Like any girl, love a good trash magazine. Currently reading a lot of inspiring entrepreneur books.
- Movies & TV
- Love both. Going to movies, watching dvd's at home I'll take them both. I get hooked on a good series House of Cards, The Following, Entourage, Girls, Homeland, True Detective...and can devour an entire season in one sitting!
- Was I one of the lucky ones, gifted at sports? Enjoy watching them or getting involved in them. Big fan of most sports 2012 London Olympics with my bestie was a highlight. Along with my family, I'm a Hawks member and attend regularly. VRC member and love the races
- Other Interests
- Outside of work, I love the beach, love to travel. Have seen plenty of the world and still feel like there's more to see. I enjoy dinners with friends, cutting shapes on a dance floor and a red wine now and then. I'm willing to give most things a go! I said most.....