Firstroseofsummer (was MidsummersDream)
- Last online:
- 27 Jul '17
Headline“A Perky, Creative, Humorous and Interesting Girl Is Looking for Someone to Travel with in This Journey of Life”
It is said that there is a red rose and a white rose in every man's heart; the red one stands for a sexy and passionate woman, the white one stands for a pure and naive girl. I guess I am a little bit of each.
My friends view me as a special girl full of love and courage. I like singing, cooking, walking, travelling, photography, movies, art exhibitions, concerts, performance, etc. I watch or listen to news and current affairs almost every day. I practice Pilates, Yoga, Zumba every week, which keeps me fit, active and energetic.
I am good at involving my sharp sense of humour in a boring conversation, keeping calm and resolving the issues when there is a big crisis in life, spending money wisely, dressing up for different occasions, creating surprises, and using pressure as motivation.
If life is a journey, I would prefer to have someone to hold my hand travelling with me. So now you have read this far, I would like to hear from you!
(I do look much younger than my age. please don't bother if you are below 34. Good luck on your search! Thanks!)
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||34 - 45 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Mixed Race, Asian, Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Private|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|Have pets||No||No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Religion||Atheist||Agnostic, Born Again Christian, Atheist, Buddhist, Other Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a relationship with a man who is smart, confident, patient, humorous and well-cultured.
- I like all types of music especially pop, jazz, electronic didgeridoo music & Afro-Beat. I can sing.I learned a bit harmonica & drum in my childhood.
- I like reading detective novels and other books about traveling, cooking, fashion, beauty, fitness, health, nutrition, psychology and medicine.
- Movies & TV
- I worked in media field when I lived overseas.Leigh Sales is my favourite.Movies:Kite Runner,Her,Flightplan,Shawshank Redmption,Gloomy Sunday,Bride Flight,Life is beautiful,Pianist,Malena,Harem,Munich,Kill Bill,Firelight,Taken,6Days 7Nights,Bridget Jones,When a man loves a woman,Suite Francaise
- I do Yoga, Pilates, zumba & fast walking. I like watching gymnastics, tennis, soccer, volleyball, badminton, swimming, weightlifting & heel-and-toe walking race, etc.
- Other Interests
- There are mainly two things that interest me... how our bodies work and the mysteries of outer space. I travelled to Central Europe in 2009. I am going to visit more breathtaking places in Europe in 2019.