- Last online:
Headline“Live, love and laugh - don't hold back.”
I am a happy, friendly girl who always has a smile for everyone. I have spent many years working form home and looking after my family and am now studying to get a degree which I never completed when I was younger. I have a new lease on life since leaving a long term marriage but I miss having someone special in my life (other than my two beautiful children of course). I have many friends to spend time with but most are married and I am not into the nightclub scene or pickup places so I am hoping to meet that special someone through other means (if going online works then great!). I love to keep fit and active and get out and live life to the fullest, although that said i am totally uncoordinated and have never been good at team sports. I am more of the type to hit the gym and do some weight training or go for a jog!
My friends and family are the most important things in my life and my Mum and sisters rate among my closest friends.
I am hoping to meet someone who shares my positive outlook and family values. I want someone who wants to spend time outdoors, swimming at the beach, walking through the park or slipping off for a weekend away.
I want to find a person who feels comfortable being together in silence or who i can have d&m's with until 2am. I want someone who isn't afraid to be themselves and give me an honest opinion. I will accept you warts and all if you can do the same for me!
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||34 - 44 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Confident and self assured but not conceited or arrogant. Someone who has lived enough of life to know what they want and is not afraid to go out and get it. Someone who will give their all and bare their soul to the right person.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My ipod has all sorts from modern Black eyed peas, Gin Wigmore, Florence and the machine, Maroon 5, Rita Ora & Pink to the older Dire Straits, Fleetwood Mac, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, U2, Simple minds and Eurythmics.
- Mostly text books atm! My favourite author would have to be Stephen King or Sci Fi like Michael Moorcock
- Movies & TV
- Loved Avatar, Inception, Pirates of the Carribean, The butterfly effect. Love a good action or Sci Fi movie. Sometimes a rom com can be good too. As for TV I like Big bang theory, CSI and the mentalist.
- Not a big sports fan, have been to the rugby with friends and had a great time but not something I would do on a regular basis.
- Other Interests
- I love to cook (especially thai and some mexican/indian/italian), do some gardening (sometimes, I do have a nice little herb garden right now which I am rather liking!) and spending plenty of time playing with my kids.