- Last online:
- 25 Jun '17
Headline“Live, love and laugh - don't hold back.”
I am friendly and easy going and have a positive outlook on life. I am always moving forward and striving to improve upon my current situation. I have been single for quite some time now as I feel that I need to have a real connection with someone before there is anything serious and that is what I am ultimately looking for.
My friends and family really important to me and my Mum and sisters rate among my closest friends. I am hoping to meet someone who shares my positive outlook and family values.
I like to keep fit and active as good health is one of our greatest assets and I work in a health related industry also assisting others to be the best they can be.
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||34 - 44 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Doesn't want children, Is fine if I have children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Confident and self assured but not conceited or arrogant. Someone who has lived enough of life to know what they want and is not afraid to go out and get it. Someone who will give their all and bare their soul to the right person.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- All sorts; Sia, 21 Pilots, Florence and the machine, Maroon 5, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Dire Straits, Fleetwood Mac, Simple minds, Eurythmics and loads more.
- Sci fi or murder mystery. Also anything I can learn from
- Movies & TV
- Loved Avatar, Inception, Edge of Tomorrow, The butterfly effect. Love a good action or Sci Fi movie. Love the walking dead and just started on Game of Thrones
- Not a big sports fan, have been to the rugby with friends and had a great time but not something I would do on a regular basis.
- Other Interests
- I love to cook (especially thai and some mexican/indian/italian), visiting the beach, yoga, gym, being in nature.