- Last online:
- 01 Mar '17
Headline“Be silly, be honest, be kind... preferably with me”
I try to see the positives in life and do my best to keep things interesting by seeking new experiences, adventures and learning.
I like to spend my time outdoors doing fun, different, adventurous and random things. They can be made even better if: I'm doing them with great friends and family, music is playing in the background, sitting around a campfire, close to water, and with great food and a glass of wine. If the outdoor place is also pet friendly and my dog can come, I'm sold. A night on the couch can be just as satisfying though, particularly if watching a bunch of movies in good company.
I have been lucky to enjoy and be challenged by my job as well as being able to travel with it, but I also love home time and the weekends.
I laugh at myself on a regular basis; if you provide me with the opportunity I'd love to laugh with you too.
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||30 - 45 years old|
|Location||Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Religion||Other, Catholic, Agnostic, Anglican, Atheist, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I think it's important that you are able to laugh and have fun with your partner, silliness can not be overrated. I'm looking for someone who encourages, complements and challenges my best, but also notices when I just need a hug
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like most music, except for those with heavy or hard in their genre title. I think all music has a time and place depending on mood and activity whether it be jazz, classical, rock, country or hip hop.
- I always have a book on the go, though it could be anything from general literature, fantasy or a trashy novel.
- Movies & TV
- When watching movies or TV I tend to be looking for light hearted entertainment. I'm a sucker for reality TV shows, particularly if they involve cooking or other musical activities, I think some of the Australian drama shows are brilliant and I enjoy art house films.
- I used to play a lot of sport when younger, these days I try to stay fit and healthy with different activities. More often than not though I try to organise exercise around what I can take my dog with.