Once in a while someone amazing comes along....
I have been living in Melbourne for about 9 years and absolutely loving it. I have just moved to St Kilda, all I can say is Wow and why didn't I move earlier. I love being able to do something at the drop of a hat, such as going to the footy, tennis, museums, beach etc. I am very much the nerdy tourist and I enjoy visiting places of history.
My friends are extremely important to me and value their opinions, so whomever the lucky chap is, I hope they like my friends.
I enjoy weekends away down the coast and checking out the little towns, wineries and just being a peace with being away. I occasionally head home to see the family and my friends. I am also a fan of just quiet weekends at home. Work can be chaotic and so time at home lets me rejuvenate.
So five positive characteristics about me... My friends would say I am a very loyal, considerate and funny friend. I am an independent girl, who is comfortable in others company as my own.
At a glance
|Summary||Pacey13's details||Pacey13's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||33 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would have to be comfortable in his own skin. I would love a guy to still believe in chivalry. A guy with a sense of humour would be fabulous because who doesn't love a good laugh.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is all dependable on my mood, although listen to Fox FM at work. I enjoy the likes of Birdy, Pink, Powderfinger.
- I read a lot of books and have quiet a collection in my bookcase. The books vary between, fiction, non fiction, science fiction, spiritual, romance and biographies.
- Movies & TV
- I would have to say my favourite tv show would be New Girl and How I Met Your Mother. I don't have a favourite movie but love a great chic flick. Don't stress guys I do watch the occasional boy movie. haha.
- I enjoy going to watch sports, but don't watch much on TV. I enjoy going to watch Carlton play in the footy, the Aus Open and a friend has recruited me into watching the basketball.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Pacey13 is online now.
- Get to know Pacey13 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Mar '15