- Last online:
- 04 Apr '15
Headline“Surprised myself by doing this!”
Hi, I'm looking to meet some new friends here on the coast and see what happens from there.
I am pretty quiet until I get to know people and as a result can struggle making new friends. Once I get to know someone I'm a very loyal friend who enjoys a few laughs and having a good time.
I'm an outdoors person who has had a life long addiction to fishing and boating. I also love to free dive, go camping and going for a drive somewhere in my 4wd.
I love to travel to new places either locally, interstate or overseas but until the last few years I have not had the time to do so. I have traveled to Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong and New Zealand ( South Island ) but have lots more planned.
I come from a close family and try to catch up with them as often as possible though some members are interstate and I don't see them as often as I would like.
My job requires me to be away for 4 weeks out of 10, the up side is 32 weeks off a year in rotating blocks of either 2 or 4 weeks off. I never spend more than 2 weeks at work at any one time unless I have agreed to over cycle.
I'm always up for a new adventure and it would be cool to have someone to share it with.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone easy going, happy and has a sense of humor. Who shares similar interests. Someone who is full time employed. Someone who is committed, honest and has strong family values. Has to be fairly independent as I work away regular cycle.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- To be honest I generally just listen to Zinc radio. Have a few old school favorites but I'm not that fussy.
- I can actually enjoy reading but struggle to a pick a book.
- Movies & TV
- I will give any movie a go but have a preference for comedy. TV well any wildlife or nature doc, MKR, masterchef, Ifish, Deadliest Catch, Robson Green etc
- I try to swim laps as often as I can other than that I'm not real sporting. Planning on learning to surf.
- Other Interests
- Traveling, photography ( I'm pretty amateur at this stage! ) boating, kayaking, fishing, freediving, standup paddle board, camping, cooking and dining, markets, drinks with family and friends. Feel free to introduce me to more!