Headline“Live every day like it was on purpose!”
I am an architect. I have my own practice. I live in the city. I have 3 beautiful little kids . I love my kids, the messy vitality of life, being busy and fitting everything in, holidaying with friends, big feasts, architecture, art and design, swimming, running, surfing, working out at the gym, bookshops and the cinema, going to London and Paris, celebrating all the little things. I'm terrible at telling jokes but extremely good at finding humour in what life throws at you. I'm most happy when work, play and family are in perfect balance. I'd rather do sport than watch it. I've always been a surfer and the Maldives is on the radar for the next trip. I think of myself as passionate, physical, confident, driven, an eternal optimist, motivated, creative and ambitious. I'm romantic and sentimental, but not in stereotypical sense. I'm energetic and forward thinking and believe the best in life is still to come. I like having as much fun as possible and getting the most out of everyday.Thanks for taking the time to read my profile.
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||30 - 40 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'5/165 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm attracted to fun loving, affectionate, big hearted, supportive and positive people.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Cafe Del Mar, Maxell, Rhianna, Drake, Vince Jones, Ed Shearin, Kings of Leon, U2, Chicane, George Michael, Cold Play, Andrea Boccelli and anything my kids like listening to.......well almost anything.
- I like reading auto-biographies rather than fiction. The legacy of a life well spent captures my attention.
- Movies & TV
- Three Colors Blue, Four Weddings and A Funeral, There's Something About Mary, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, Good Will Hunting, Lost in Translation, To Catch a Thief, Man on Fire, The Bourne Trilogy, anything directed by Ridley Scott and Ron Howard.....Mad Men!
- Swimming, running, surfing, cycling and working out at the gym.
- Other Interests
- The appreciation of art in all its forms - painting, sculpture, graphics etc.......