TimeForKombucha (was SodaWater)
36, Male, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 22 Jun '18
HeadlineTo the girls over 30 im anesthesiologist looking to start a family; to the girls under 30: I'm hung and breed labrador pups.
I like to read the news pretty often and keep up to speed with what is going on in the world - mostly to kill a few minutes here and there while I try to re-focus on getting work done in the bloody office cubicle.
Recent Books - Total Recall (Arnie's Autobioraphy), Camp 14 (First hand account of North Korean Gulag life), Preacher (Graphic Novel)
Recent Watches - GoT (like everyone else in Oz), Archer, Rick and Morty, Preacher
Podcast/Radio - This American Life, Moth, Sunday Night Safran, getsomeheadspace.com, ABC News (getting old I know, I listen to this while making dinner)
Food - Pan fried salmon plus tons of chilli, Anything KETO - addicted to Kombucha tea
Sport - Play soccer, watch NRL, run, cycle, boardgames and other nerd activities
By the by I'm starting to make my own Kombucha - feel free to share recipes..
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 6'2/188 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Education - Post Graduate
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet
his ideal partner
- 27 - 34 years old
- Within 25km
- at least 5'3/160 cm
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
What I'm looking for
- Whatever people recommend - I have to admit I've dropped the ball with new music - Spotify is pretty amazing for getting up to speed..Otherwise rock and hip-hop from the late 90's/2000's..
- Mostly Non-Fiction - im open to recommendations for a good fiction book though!
- Movies & TV
- We are in the golden age of TV - currently watching Better Call Saul, Bloodline, House of Cards and Archer..
- Soccer, running (because I have to to play soccer)..
- Other Interests
- Gaming, sport, investing, keto