- Last online:
- 21 Jul '17
Headline“Most importantly, I'll be a great addition for any trivia nights that you want / have to attend...”
I'm a thoughtful, hopefully well-rounded man in his thirties who most people find amusing...at least they say they do...I'm working on it; not trying to be class clown or anything, but you'll have more fun along the way if you have someone to laugh with...
I'm currently working for the Government...I enjoy my job, however I wouldn't say that I've found my passion in life. I really like to read, to listen, to engage with people regarding issues and to consider what should and could be done better. I'm usually not the most outspoken person in company; I figure it's better to say three things that are memorable than to be the person who talked a lot and didn't say much.
I'm also - unsurprisingly - a nerd...I love a good book, a good board game, and to try and understand the finicky seemingly trivial aspects of life. And when I say board game - I don't mean Monopoly. I try to combine these indoor interests with Boot Camp, and used to be more into playing sport - unfortunately I injured myself properly late in 2011, so I'm a little less active than I would like at the moment.
Oh, and I'm also studying at the moment...but graduating in April.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||24 - 48 years old|
|Location||Brisbane - Inner South, QLD||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is willing to speak their mind...it's important in any relationship that people can express themselves freely. It's also important to be independent enough to be able to spend time. I'm also looking for someone thoughtful and funny...
- I'm into bands and artists from across the spectrum - although REM and Talking Heads would probably be the top two...
- A lot of things...I'm in a book club that might be the most eclectic book club ever...most recently I completed The Bourne Identity, Confederacy of Dunces, and a couple of books by Hunter S. Thompson. Aside from that - I love a good non-fiction book, and am addicted to Game of Thrones.
- Movies & TV
- I'm more of a fan of involved movies, generally speaking...Gone Girl was a recent movie that I liked...my favourites are generally older though - Unforgiven, Ben Hur, Die Hard, and Gladiator. TV - Deadwood, The Wire, Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock and Scrubs.
- Queensland Reds, Hawthorn Hawks and North Queensland Cowboys. Possibly in that order...I'm also a fan of mixed martial arts...
- Other Interests
- I'm studying Business Administration at the moment, and also enjoy playing board games.