Live life with heart...and dance every now and again!
I'm a guy that values the good life, but also the ordinary, simple things. I am chilled, but do like to be healthy, active, and have a good time. I am self-aware, authentic, honest, generous, sophisticated, worldwise, down to earth, and could never be accused of being lazy. I have a keen mind and enjoy a good conversation about pretty well anything. I'm equally happy in shorts, or styled up for going out. Quite like to cook at home, with a good movie or music. I'm widely travelled, and have a long list of places still to go.
I am fortunate enough to live on the Sunshine Coast, but am in Brisbane during the week. Best of both worlds!
The outdoors is the place for me, the ocean, the bush, the beach, and sunshine. My ideal holiday is a resort in the sun with water sports, or maybe a river cruise through France. Simple ocean camping on Bribie, with just the waves, the stars, and special company. You will find me on the Giant Drop at Dreamworld, on roller blades, or on the inflatables at the pool with the kids.
Things I believe in: Karma, in that how we live our lives and treat others, affects what comes back to us. Things happen for a reason, even if we don't understand why at the time. We should all give more than we take. Happiness is someone to love, something to do, and something to look forward to (thanks Budda). Life is not a dress rehearsal, so don't drift through it in mediocrity.
I like to be open and honest, and am true to my word. I listen, am supportive, caring, compromising, and respectful always. I am accepting and tolerant, but a little old skool when it comes to morals and values.
Well it's not all about me, do you think that would suit you? Go on, give me a go, what have you got to lose? If you would like to know more, please don't be shy :)
At a glance
|Summary||Kevlivingthedream's details||Kevlivingthedream's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||44 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
A life partner to laugh, share, talk, be quiet with. Genuine, has integrity, and will make time to give us a go. Loves the outdoors, kids, and being active. A woman that embraces her femininity, is comfortable her own skin and with herself. Has reverence for life, and is passionate about something.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to a range of music from the 90's to contemporay artists. Hed Kandi, chilled house, popular, relaxation, classical.
- I've been reading and enjoying some personal development stuff of late. We can always learn right?
- Movies & TV
- Action movies, not really into chic flicks. Don't watch much TV, but documentaries, political and current affairs, music videos. More SBS/ABC than commercial. Just got in to, and catching up with Game of Thrones.
- I regularly participate in triathlon (swim, bike, run... party), windsurf when the wind blows, and surf when it doesn't. Not real good at watching sport, would rather be doing. But when I do, I watch mainly soccer, Iron Man, State of Origin.
- Other Interests
- The beauty of the bush, the beach, wildlife and the environment. Art interests me, and I draw a bit. Maybe you can teach me to paint?I've had the travel bug ever since backpacking. Wining and dining. Always to looking to learn. I love to listen to people's life journey stories, warts an' all.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Kevlivingthedream is online now.
- Get to know Kevlivingthedream safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: