- Last online:
- 19 Jan '17
Headline“Intelligent normal motivated fit and loves the outdoor life style.”
Yes I am an intelligent and normal guy with a good sense of humor and I love to live life to the fullest. I am originally a country boy who loves the outdoors so if you like to get out and about exploring, riding, skiing, walking or jogging, swimming, kayaking, generally anything active on the weekend then come join me. Occasionally I attempt the odd Triathlon in my endeavor to stay fit or I jump on my racing bike for a quick 100km before Brunch with friends. My latest toy is currently my favorite, a new surf board. If you can already surf that's great just don't expect an invitation to come and watch me for at least two months.
By now you probably think I am too active and always outdoors, well that's not always the case. Some days I like to just take it easy either by heading to the beach or wandering down to the local café for a nice brunch and with the weekend newspaper under my arm for a morning of relaxation. I also love to travel and explore those out of the way places, last year I rode a motorbike through Vietnam, this year it was around America & Canada.
I have a great job, well balance life style, intelligent friends who I like hanging out with and I am financially secure. I love to keep active, I also like to maintain and live a healthy life style, I never taken drugs, hate smokers (sorry if you are), all though I don't have kids of my own I do like them and will respect your wishes whatever they are, I also come from a well-educated family so I have been bought up with good life values. So if you enjoy keeping fit in the outdoors, don't mind a bit of travel, enjoy going out for a nice dinner with a good wine (SA of course) then give me a call.
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||30 - 46 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 100km|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Most music including the new stuff, cold play, U2, however I still believe you cannot beat the good old 80's
- Personell development books, thrillers, biographies and inspiring true stories, The Australian with a coffee.
- Movies & TV
- I like Thinking movies and if I have time for TV it is usually the discovery channel or a house restoration program (grand designs) or travel program of intrest.
- Nearly all, triathlons, water skiing, snow skiing, surfing, riding, running, golf, kayaking
- Other Interests
- Having fun, Outdoor life, love the beach, property & renovating, golf, the odd race day, learning to dance, camping, fishing, motor bike riding, cooking.