- Last online:
- 11 Feb '16
Headline“"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart". Confucius A great way to live I think.”
This is the tricky part, so let me start with the basics.
I am a Makeup Artist who runs my own business which I have been doing for over 17 years. I love my job and find it frustrating when people say they work to live, You spend so much time at work so do what you love. I have just changed the focus of my work into the more professional arena working in film/TV and for Magazines. Trust me celebrities are just people like everyone else. I also teach yoga 4 times a week. I get a great deal of peace from the classes I teach, and the regular students are so nice. I have been lucky to have been able to help so many people go from pain to freedom. it is truly rewarding
I have moved through life successfully on my own and would now like to share my life with someone. I particular when it comes to travel, I would be happy to travel on my own, but experiences shared can be even better. I have traveled a lot over the last couple of years but mostly in Australia, I would like to travel more overseas.
A lot of my friends and family have partners now and I find it more difficult to meet people.
I am a laid back person enjoying sitting at a cafe people watching on the weekend or taking a drive to see where you end up. I do plan to do more white water rafting as I tried it on my last trip and loved it. I like to try new things but I am a city girl at heart.
Send me a kiss, if you think we might get along.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||27 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||Perth Hills, WA Perth - Western Suburbs, WA Mandurah & Surrounds, WA Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA Perth City, WA Eastern Region, WA Northern Region, WA|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone to share the good and bad times with, and to be a partner in life. There needs to be a connection and a willingness to grow together.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love all the latest out but I am not into rap or heavy metal. I can be heard chanting to my alternative cds from time to time. (Its a Yoga thing).
- I don't read a lot, but when I do it is usually magazines so i can keep my blog up to date. I also need to be up on the latest looks and trends for makeup.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to movies and I like a range of movies, comedies, romantic, drama even the occasional Drama. For T.V Supernatural and Bones are a must but again I like variety. a guilty pleasure is watching Hardcore Pawn (about a pawn (not porn) shop in Detroit).
- I have been fencing in the past for about 7 years but find now I stick to Yoga, clinical Pilates, Zumba and the Gym. I exercise a lot to keep healthy.
- Other Interests
- I have found that gardening is a great calming effect on me. If i have a tiring day I like to spend time watering and pruning my plants.