- Last online:
- 10 Apr '15
Headline“Fun loving girl who likes old style romance”
I am an animal lover who has her own cat and dog.
I currently work as a BDM for a life insurance company and slowly working my up.
I love to exercise and eat healthy but I also love my chocolate and sweets
I am a loyal person who will always be true to the people I love.
I have a close relationship with my family and I adore my friends
I have previously done netball, football, horse riding, swimming,
I am organised, ambitious and independent but I am also try and do what I can for the ones I love.
I love to go for walks along the beach or barefoot through a park. Also love getting on the back of a motorbike for a sunday ride. Hopeful will get my own soon but need to learn first :-).
At a glance
|Age||29 years old||27 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 25km of her|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A Gentleman who knows how to treat a lady and can make me laugh at the same time. He has got to be the kind of guy you can count on to be there when you really need him but always have time for some fun. Also he has to know who he is and be financial secure
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love any music i can sing along too. I am currently taking singing lessons.I love musicals, a bit of classical music, bit of rap, bit of old skool, bit of punk. All in all im a bitsa
- Love to read a good book. Currently reading The It by Stephen King but will read from any genre especially crime or biographies. Some of my favourite books are Portia DiRossis autobiography Unbearable lightness, The Millenium triology and Jessica by Bryce Courtenay
- Movies & TV
- Love anything that makes me laugh. Some of my current favourite shows are Big Bang Theory and two broke girls. I also like crime shows (CSI and NCIS) and i watch home and away if i am at home at the time.
- I will try any sport. Have tried football/ soccer, swimming, dancing, horse riding, netball, martial arts