- Last online:
- 30 Jul '16
Headline“Seeking conversation, to share good food and wine and lots of laughs”
I enjoy good food and wine, going to the movies and the theatre; watching tennis, rugby league, horse racing and F1; spending time with friends and making new ones; reading and travelling both in Australia and overseas (particularly to wine regions but that's not essential - merely highly preferred!). I enjoy reading for pleasure even though I read a lot for work.
I have focussed on my career for most of my life but have realised that a balanced life is a worthy goal and in more recent years have made a commitment to myself to exercise regularly and to make time to enjoy life whilst enjoying a varied career. I am mostly easy going though have some strong beliefs.
If you send a kiss, I will respond. If you send a kiss and I respond with a kiss which indicates I am interested in exploring the possibilities and you keep sending kisses rather than a message I will assume you are not really interested.
At a glance
|Age||53 years old||45 - 57 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 25km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Often||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A lover of good food, good wine and travel. Worldly. Has the capacity to respect views different from their own. Willing to make room in their life for me and my interests. Honest. A non smoker. Preferably no tattoos
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- most 60s, 70s, 80s; soul, jazz, blues not really into classical/opera, country or rap/ doof doof, quite like Adele
- biographies, crime, travel, historical fiction. Am working my way through the Game of Thrones books, just finished the 5th book.
- Movies & TV
- action and comedy. Generally prefer British humour. A favourite movie is Dead Poet's Society. Carpe diem is the motto I seek to live by. Most reality shows bore me. I quite like the Voice but I tend to record the shows and just watch the performances and the judges comments.
- I like watching rugby league (went to Broncos first ever NSWRL match against Manly); passionate Queenslander especially at State of Origin time; love a flutter on the horses; make an annual pilgrimage to Melbourne for the Australian Open (Tennis) each January; been to a few F1 races around the world
- Other Interests
- I like to sing. I'd love to be in a band (was in an amateur one a number of years ago); I like to go to the theatre. My main hobby is wine tasting. I usually go to the gym about 3 or 4 times a week.