- Last online:
- 02 Nov '15
Headline“Always up for a laugh....”
I am very sociable. I like trying to make people happy, and in return it makes me happy.
I am funny, up front, caring, I cry at cooking shows, I love music.
I have done lots of travelling, so now more interested on holidaying than back packing. I am from New Zealand so have a passion for the All Blacks, and I also lived in England for 11 years so am a keen football (round ball) supporter. I haven't yet mastered AFL.
I work in Perth City and enjoy discovering the hidden little bars and restaurants and would like someone to come along with me!
Some other bits about me:
I try to tell the truth about most things that actually matter. I feel sad when I see old people on their own. I am scared of going to prison so I try not to break the law much. I am not very good at reversing. I feel naked without earrings on. Sometimes I talk to myself and other objects. I like chilli and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I am FORD not Holden......but I own a Hyundai.
I would like to meet a nice man who can be my partner in life, love, crime and the kitchen. I am pretty open for anything really.
I look forward to hearing from you xx
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||35 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||Northern Region, WA Mandurah & Surrounds, WA Eastern Region, WA Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA Perth City, WA Perth Hills, WA Perth - Western Suburbs, WA Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet someone that has done some travelling, so we can start off on a common ground. A man that knows what he wants from life and is not just drifting from situation to situation. I don't want a man that is obsessed with the gym!! Someone that likes to laugh at stupid things!!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love everything from AC/DC to Johnny Cash! I love classic rock - but I mostly listen to triple J (so I don't lose touch with current trends....although it took me a while to understand dub-step!!)
- I love John Grisham and wish he would write more books!! I am not a huge reader these days - but I do need to find a good book to read before bed!!!
- Movies & TV
- I easily get sucked in by it...... I like crime shows, Banshee, Sons of Anarchy, True Blood, 24, Breaking Bad....the usuals
- I love rugby and football! I don't quite understand AFL..... I enjoy watching the big names in tennis as well. I like fishing.
- Other Interests
- cooking, cleaning, ironing, washing your car, picking up your socks