My theory is that the perfect number to share a bottle of a very good wine is two.
Drink it alone, and that's just a little bit greedy, and more than two, well, if it's that good I want my fair share! And the pleasure of the other person's company of course!
My brain and body need to keep busy, from travelling the world and observing different cultures, to a challenging job, to drinking good wine, to keeping in touch with a favourite sport, to reading a new book or trashy mag, or time at the gym and running... A person who can share those times, and introduce me to new adventures would spice things up! Summer is my favourite time of the year, and try to spend as much time outside as I can - beach, watching sport, chilling in a beer garden, or in my garden reading the paper. I am described as down to earth, I think I'm quite independent and like my own space, but love spending time with people whose company I value, and feel that they value mine - and have some fun!
Just a little heads up: if someone sends me a "I like your profile" type kiss, I just assume it's a statement of fact and that they don't want further contact, so I'll swipe back with a "Thanks and all the best with your search". :)
At a glance
|Summary||Gans70's details||Gans70's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||42 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC Melbourne City, VIC Melbourne - Bayside, VIC|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone confident in themselves and the decisions they make. Willing to listen, and be there for me (and I'll be there for you). Someone who makes me laugh, and who can laugh at my attempts at humor!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love it! Radio mostly on JJJ. iTunes has a bit of everything from Radiohead, to Banks, to alt-J, to The Commodores...huh?!, how did they get there?!
- Books are wonderful, they help me sleep! Love a good book that takes me to a place or on a journey. Try and alternate between a good crime novel and 'literature'.
- Movies & TV
- Always enjoy seeing a movie, but I never remember what I've seen! Not really hooked on any particular TV series, but like my fix of shows of the crime genre and a little bit of pure trash, but if its something I can get a good laugh from, I'm there! Apart from reality TV...
- Love sport and like a little bit of everything in moderation. Probably why I love the Olympics! Always good seeing sport live.
- Other Interests
- Travel, I've been lucky there and I generally travel overseas once a year, plus stacks of interstate travel for work and personal. Keeping fit is really important to me. Running is my thing with a healthy mix of gym work. Great times with family and friends over good food and wine/beer/G&T!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Gans70 is online now.
- Get to know Gans70 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 May '15