Misst1982 (was KarenACT)
"Be yourself; everyone else is taken." Oscar Wilde
Hmm so what does one write here?! ... As my username suggests I am a primary school teacher by trade and during school terms you'll find me in the classroom among 20 odd 6 year olds having a ball playing with blocks and colouring with crayons... ha, if only it were that simple! But seriously I absolutely love my job; no two days are ever the same! When I'm not in the school yard, you'll find me enjoying a run by the bay, riding my new bike to the markets, heading to yoga or having a coffee or two and curling up (or probably more accurately procrastinating) with a good book. I also love catching up with friends over some good food and wine. By no means am I a couch potato but I'm quite partial to a lazy night in on the couch watching TV shows or DVDs with a glass of wine or two. I've travelled far and wide but there is always more of the world to see, though lately I've been trying to discover more of my own backyard.
At a glance
|Summary||Misst1982's details||Misst1982's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||28 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Wanted... a fun loving, witty guy who can make me laugh who's looking for a adventure. Chemistry is a must!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- my tastes are quite varied; anything slighlty left of the middle or alternative. Bon Iver, London Grammar, David Gray, The Lumineers, Snow Patrol, The Barr Brothers, Ben Harper, Dolorean, Ben Howard, JBM, Jake Bugg.... just to name a few!
- Books are my porn! Recent reads include Memoirs of a Geisha, A Picture of Dorian Gray, The Outlander series plus my sister-in-law's books The Intern and Faking It (shameless plug!).
- Movies & TV
- The Newsroom, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Suits, Jimmy Fallon, The Departed, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Still Alice....and a few that may or may not be trashy!
- I love running, yoga and generally keeping fit.... anything that involves being outdoors.
- Other Interests
- Travel, art, good food, red wine, great coffee, and catching up with friends and family.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Misst1982 is online now.
- Get to know Misst1982 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Mar '15