Crunchalot (was Roaring)
Eat, sleep, cycle
I'm an active, easy going guy who doesn't take life too seriously. I'm generally low maintenance, play well with others and require only occasional watering.
I love cycling, skiing, rock climbing and drinking wine, though not necessarily all at the same time. I'm really good at falling off my bike, making muesli and dad jokes. Not so good at shaving, wearing shoes or being on time.
While I'm quite content being single, some things in life are just made for two: Groupon vouchers, a weekend away and a bottle of wine to name a few. OK, maybe not the wine...
I fold my clothes like they do in fancy shops and have an irrational fear of band-aids in swimming pools, otherwise I'm pretty normal.
- I have really bendy thumbs
- I can fold a fitted sheet
- My favourite ninja turtle is Raphael
At a glance
|Summary||Crunchalot's details||Crunchalot's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||26 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
What I'm looking for
If you're easy going, like dad jokes and have something in common with me, send me a message, we could be friends!
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Triple J's Hit List
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, Entourage, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Lost in Translation, Orange Is the New Black, The Walking Dead, The West Wing
- Cycling, rock climbing, skiing
- Other Interests
- Ordering things alphabetically, making fun of spilling mistakes
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Crunchalot is online now.
- Get to know Crunchalot safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 Jul '15