- Last online:
- 13 Jul '16
Headline“Plenty of fish in the sea.... I am a sea gypsy looking for that extraordinary fish....”
Outdoorsy ocean and nature lover with cold feet and a warm heart. Country girl with a bit of cheeky minx thrown in. A bit of a gypsy with a hippy heart (with a lot of love to give), a mind that never stops and a sprinkling of tatts.
Not exactly a high maintenance glamour girl (can scrub up OK !)- more the girl next door.... actually I am a mermaid!!
Love to be in or on or next to the ocean! I love the different faces of the ocean... the moonlit paths on ripples, the blues and turquoises of a sunny day, the smashing waves blending with sultry grey skies on a rainy windy day and all the secrets underneath... the life below fascinates me. Scuba diving is my passion!
An animal lover... sometimes I feel I understand our furry friends more than people. Luckily my job allows me the luxury of working with them (vet surgeon). Horses are particularly special to me.
Prefer the country and beach to the city - like my air clean and fresh. However don't mind a bit of city living every now and then. Over the club scene... more a restaurant or bar with lively friends.... I do like dancing though.
I love bubbles... blowing them under water (scuba) and watching them ascend, drinking them chilled with strawberries and dark chocolate, the froth on my cappuccino (with cinnamon not chocolate), relaxing in a foamy spa or bath, watching kids and dogs play with rainbow, soapy bubbles, the foamy spume on waves, sparkling mineral water and a slice of lime - tingles on your tongue and bubble wrap... who doesn't like popping bubble wrap?
If you don't have a profile picture or have lazy minimal profile or if you are still attached / married / recently split up or just shopping around with emotional baggage still in tow then I am not interested in the "kisses".... Over the game playing!
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||40 - 52 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A strong, tall, passionate, outdoorsy, masculine, practical, honest and genuine man with a kind heart, a sharp wit and good communication. A country boy.. tough on the outside, with soft on the inside! A "do stuff together" partner to create and share memories with as a best friend and lover!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Varied.... ranging from the good old 80's including Police, Stranglers, Jam, Squeeze, REM, then a hotch potch of all sorts Coldplay, Powderfinger, JBT, Chillis, Foo Fighters, Mumford, Busby Marou, Xavier Rudd, Jack Johnson etc Reggae, Dance, acoustic guitar. Love "adult" festivals. Not so country..
- What better than a book in a hammock!! My Kindle is my new friend. Love adventure stories - true preferably, also easy fluffy stuff to switch off. I read journals for work so need to relax brain. Currently -Shantaram. Also dare I say some self help.... trying to be the best I can!! Recipe books too!
- Movies & TV
- TV... noise in background really!! Like wildlife docos - I <3 David Attenborough. Love movies, preferably Palace cinemas or Blue Room. Rom Coms to adventure to thrillers to arty farty too! Couple of favs are Big Blue, Out of Africa, Fastest Indian, Sci Fi not so! Costume dramas too.
- Yoga, scuba diving, kayaking, walking. Used to ski - maybe time to have another crack. In the past was a player... team sports! Started squash after a 20 year break... loving it! Would like to learn to sail... teach me?!
- Other Interests
- Photography, cooking (for others) baking cupcakes, reading, horses. Animal lover. Conservation. Camping and outdoors. The races. Scrabble! Fun times with friends over good food and wine. Candles and sparklers. Travel - love it! This year Tibet and Fiji but best shared. Kissing and showering with my