I'm fun and friendly with a quirky sense of humour.
I'm looking for romance but conversation & company will be great to start with.
I'm not a gym junkie but not a couch potato either. I'm handy on a boat especially to pour the wine :)
I really enjoy going to see live music, usually in the Hunter Valley, Lizottes or The Basement. Loving all the old 80's bands reforming and touring.
I lived overseas for several years, England, Ireland, Norway, USA and Canada but nothing beats Sydney.
I don't like to think that work defines us but I recently changed careers after 14 years and I am now having so much fun. I had heard people say that it doesn't feel like work once you find something you love but it took me a while to find it.
At a glance
|Summary||NthBeachesChick's details||NthBeachesChick's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||39 - 56 yrs old|
Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
|Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone to be a friend, lover and companion. Save me from another night out with "the girls".
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love live music. Saw The Stones, Bruce, Cruel Sea, Simple Minds and a few more in The Hunter Valley over the past year. Nick Cave was brilliant at the State Theatre last month Looking forward to Hoodoo Gurus and Chocolate Starfish doing Bat out of Hell soon. Not really a Night Club person.
- Always have a book on the go (currently reading Gone Girl). Have read all of Tim Winton's books, I really like his raw and real style of writing.
- Movies & TV
- English humour is my favourite. My daughter and I have finally found a show we both like called Outnumbered on ABC/BBC. Haven't been to the movies for a while, would like to see the new Russell Crow flick about Gallipoli when it comes out. Took a while to get through the DVD's from Bali last year...
- Love any sport live where you can absorb the atmosphere. I have a bike that is a little neglected and would like some company for a ride. I regularly do the walk/run around Long Reef Headland, I always feel more centered when I have seen the ocean. Had a great ski at Thredbo last year.
- Other Interests
- I'm a bit of a foodie (comes with the job) but an average cook so feel free to experiment on me. I love to do things like go to the Queen Vic Markets in Melb and buy one dolmade from every deli to find the perfect one.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if NthBeachesChick is online now.
- Get to know NthBeachesChick safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Mar '15