- Last online:
- 14 Feb '16
Headline“I'm fun and friendly with a quirky sense of humour.”
I'm looking for romance, but conversation & company will be great to start with.
I'm not a gym junkie but not a couch potato either. I'm handy on a boat especially to pour the wine :)
I really enjoy going to see live music, usually in the Hunter Valley, Lizottes (before it closed) or The Basement. Loving all the old 80's bands reforming and touring.
I lived overseas for several years, England, Ireland, Norway, USA and Canada but nothing beats Sydney.
I don't like to think that work defines us but I recently changed careers after 14 years and I am now having so much fun. I had heard people say that it doesn't feel like work once you find something you love but it took me a while to find it.
At a glance
|Age||47 years old||39 - 56 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Private, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone to be a friend, lover and companion. Save me from another night out with "the girls".
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love live music. In the past few years I have seen Hoodoo Gurus, Rolling Stones, Simple Minds, U2, Neil Diamond, Deborah Conway, Radiators, Spy vs Spy, James Reyne, Nick Cave, Tex Perkins, Tim Freedman, Chocolate Starfish, Mark Seymour . . . I love to go to a Day on the Green, Hunter or Mudgee
- Just read the Rosie Project and then Rosie Effect. Have read all of Tim Winton's books, I really like his raw and real style of writing. Currently reading The Girl on the Train.
- Movies & TV
- Don't get to the movies much as I prefer to spend time with friends where we can talk to each other. Tend to watch movies more at home.
- Love any sport live where you can absorb the atmosphere. I like to ride my bike around Narrabeen lake. I regularly walk/run around Long Reef Headland. I enjoy yoga once a week, especially the meditation part. Had a great ski at Thredbo last year. We go every second year unless we get a deal.
- Other Interests
- I'm a bit of a foodie (comes with the job) I'm a good cook but love to be cooked for. One of my favourite things to do is go to the Queen Vic Markets in Melb and buy one dolmade from every deli to find the perfect one.