I'm fun and friendly with a quirky sense of humour.
I'm looking for romance, but conversation & company will be great to start with.
I'm not a gym junkie but not a couch potato either. I'm handy on a boat especially to pour the wine :)
I really enjoy going to see live music, usually in the Hunter Valley, Lizottes (before it closed) or The Basement. Loving all the old 80's bands reforming and touring.
I lived overseas for several years, England, Ireland, Norway, USA and Canada but nothing beats Sydney.
I don't like to think that work defines us but I recently changed careers after 14 years and I am now having so much fun. I had heard people say that it doesn't feel like work once you find something you love but it took me a while to find it.
At a glance
|Summary||NthBeachesChick's details||NthBeachesChick's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||39 - 56 yrs old|
Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
|Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone to be a friend, lover and companion. Save me from another night out with "the girls".
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love live music. Saw The Stones, Bruce, Cruel Sea, Simple Minds and a few more in The Hunter Valley over the past year. Off to Mudgee in Nov for a Day on the Green. Nick Cave was brilliant at the State Theatre.
- Always have a book on the go (currently reading Gone Girl). Have read all of Tim Winton's books, I really like his raw and real style of writing.
- Movies & TV
- English humour is my favourite. My daughter and I have finally found a show we both like called Outnumbered on ABC/BBC. Haven't been to the movies for a while, except to see kids movies :)
- Love any sport live where you can absorb the atmosphere. I like to ride my bike around Narrabeen lake. I regularly walk/run around Long Reef Headland, I always feel more centered when I have seen the ocean. Had a great ski at Thredbo last year. We go every second year unless we get a deal.
- Other Interests
- I'm a bit of a foodie (comes with the job) I'm a good cook but loved to be cooked for. I love to do things like go to the Queen Vic Markets in Melb and buy one dolmade from every deli to find the perfect one.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if NthBeachesChick is online now.
- Get to know NthBeachesChick safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: