I'm fun and friendly with a quirky sense of humour.
I'm looking for romance, but conversation & company will be great to start with.
I'm not a gym junkie but not a couch potato either. I'm handy on a boat especially to pour the wine :)
I really enjoy going to see live music, usually in the Hunter Valley, Lizottes (before it closed) or The Basement. Loving all the old 80's bands reforming and touring.
I lived overseas for several years, England, Ireland, Norway, USA and Canada but nothing beats Sydney.
I don't like to think that work defines us but I recently changed careers after 14 years and I am now having so much fun. I had heard people say that it doesn't feel like work once you find something you love but it took me a while to find it.
At a glance
|Summary||NthBeachesChick's details||NthBeachesChick's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||39 - 56 yrs old|
Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
|Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone to be a friend, lover and companion. Save me from another night out with "the girls".
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love live music. In the past year or so I have seen Hoodoo Gurus, Rolling Stones, Simple Minds, U2, Neil Diamond, Deborah Conway, Radiators, Spy vs Spy, The Stems, Nick Cave, Tex Perkins, Tim Freedman, Chocolate Starfish, Toni Childs, Mark Seymour . . . Off to Mudgee in Nov for a Day on the Green.
- Just read the Rosie Project and then Rosie Effect. Have read all of Tim Winton's books, I really like his raw and real style of writing.
- Movies & TV
- Just saw Ruben Guthrie at the movies and highly recommend it. Would like to go and see Last Cab to Darwin next. Great to see some good Aussie movies again.
- Love any sport live where you can absorb the atmosphere. I like to ride my bike around Narrabeen lake. I regularly walk/run around Long Reef Headland. I enjoy yoga once a week, especially the meditation part. Had a great ski at Thredbo last year. We go every second year unless we get a deal.
- Other Interests
- I'm a bit of a foodie (comes with the job) I'm a good cook but love to be cooked for. One of my favourite things to do is go to the Queen Vic Markets in Melb and buy one dolmade from every deli to find the perfect one.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if NthBeachesChick is online now.
- Get to know NthBeachesChick safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Oct '15