- Last online:
- 18 Jan '17
Headline“If your glass is always half full and you enjoy red wine and intelligent conversation ... stop by, and say hi! ...”
Yes, I LOVE good, intelligent conversation ... made even better over a good drop of red! Preferably a chat one on one, or with a small group of close friends. I'm equally at home at a black tie event or around the BBQ ... even painting the deck or mowing the lawn!!
I can hold my own with a large group ... but definitely prefer not to be the centre of attention.
So I guess it's no surprise I enjoy a pub or cafe ... you won't find me at a nightclub these days!
I like to keep fit (running, cross training, pilates ... and have just discovered 'hot yoga'!). But I also enjoy letting my hair down over drinks and a LONG lunch or dinner! Yep, I'm full of contradictions!
I'm quite focused, and always strive to do the best, and be the best I can be, whether that's work, house renovations, or planning a get together.
Those that I'm close to though also see the other side ... fiercely loyal and giving, a quick wit and sarcastic sense of humour ... and at times completely inappropriate!!
I work hard, but am pretty passionate about balancing out the demands of work with real quality time doing what I enjoy with the people I love being with.
I value morals, integrity and a sense of what's right, common sense and responsibility.
I connect with those who are intelligent in thought and emotion, enjoy stimulating conversation and have a sharp sense of humour. Well grounded and considerate, confident, motivated and a positive outlook on life are also important.
If that's you, say hi! We can chat over a few emails ... and perhaps in time, over a glass of red!!!!
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||37 - 53 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets, No|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Degree, High School, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Management||Senior Management, Executive, Tradesperson, Professional, Business Owner, Other, Management|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||Other special diet||Other special diet, Vegetarian, No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who loves great conversation and loves to laugh. Someone who's independent but not closed off. I'm looking for an equal .. that someone who inspires me to be a better person ...
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Top 40, Pop, Soft Rock (okay, I admit it - still a Bon Jovi tragic!), Easy Listening and ... yes, even a bit of country. Love everything from Pink to Keith Urban, to Billy Joel and some of that great music from the 60's, 70's and 80's!
- Novels are a novelty on holidays only. Recently read Andre Agassi's biography - great life story! Aside from that mostly the paper and work stuff!
- Movies & TV
- Loads!! (it's a work hazard for me!) But what I enjoy watching is crime, mystery, and yes even a bit of light RomCom! Favourite movies include Primal Fear, Love Actually, Fracture ...
- Love most things active. Regular stuff includes running, tae bo, kick boxing, pilates and my new favourite 'sweaty yoga'!! Missing tennis ... Not much of a sport viewer, though I don't mind going to the odd AFL match
- Other Interests
- Socialising with friends when I can, the movies (though I haven't done that for ages), gardening and house renovations, travel ...