51, Male, Divorced, Geelong & Surrounds, VIC
- Last online:
- 17 May '18
HeadlineThey say nice guys never finish first - Iet's see!
Good things come to those that wait so let's test the theory.
I suppose I'm a bit of a mixed bag but interesting. I'm easy going, humble, have an odd sense of humour and relaxed about most things but then again determined to achieve what I want. I like the stability of a professional career while also pursuing a creative outlet on a part-time basis. Overall I'm sincere, positive with a great outlook on life and ready to find someone special with similar values, who is affectionate and confident in themselves. I'm a single Dad and my kids are very important to me. We have a great relationship and I relish the time I spend with them. They are also adventurous and love being outdoors, getting dirty along with doing their own thing as they get older.
I enjoy the simple things in life and being a keen photographer love the environment, travelling, visiting new places, camping, country towns and big towns too. I enjoy art, architecture, music and food. In my 20-30's I traveled a bit (Europe mainly), trekked in Nepal, rode motorbikes in Bali and even visited Disneyland in Florida which was surprisingly better than I imagined. The travel bug is still with me although other priorities have stopped me for now.
Obviously everything is a balance between work, life, play and the kids but you'll find me a great guy to share your precious time with. I'm ready to enjoy the good things life has to offer. Get in touch and we'll go from there. Thanks!
At a glance
- 51 years old
- Geelong & Surrounds, VIC
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 3 children aged 12 to 16 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 30 - 50 years old
- Within 25km
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A women who is smart, confident, romantic & occasionally unpredictable. Someone who can have fun, communicate her desires, embrace happiness, simple things & be positive. Oh & if you're fit, healthy & gorgeous all the better - although if you were you're probably not looking at my profile!
- I enjoy a variety of music styles and really anything goes except heavy metal. If the music is good I don't care who's singing it.
- In general I prefer magazines on lifestyle, travel and art. Short attention span!
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch a lot of TV or visit the movies but when I do I enjoy a good crime, comedy, thriller, ABC/SBS along with lifestyle and documentaries. I know it sounds boring but also current news & opinion. Add in occasional sports & talent shows - we all think we can sing but unfortunately I can't.
- I enjoy activities and played many sports - golf, squash, tennis, football, cricket, basketball. These days to stay fit I like getting out for bike rides, walks and being active in general. You could tempt me for a run but if heavy breathing is not your thing then I'm happy to pick you up at the end
- Other Interests
- I enjoy the outdoors, exploring and being able to appreciate the environment and the beauty that surrounds us. So I do like camping, travelling locally (OS trips have taken a back seat since the kids) but my major interest and passion is photography. Can't say no to good food, wine or a market.