They say nice guys never finish first - Iet's see!
Good things come to those that wait so let's test the theory as I hang in here a little longer.
As for me I suppose I'm a bit of a mixed bag but interesting. I'm easy going, humble, have an odd sense of humour and relaxed about most things but then again determined to achieve what I want. I like the stability of a professional career but also pursue a creative outlet on a part-time basis. Overall I'm sincere, loving, positive with a great outlook on life and ready to find someone special with similar values, who is affectionate and confident in themselves. I'm a single Dad and my kids are very important to me. We have a great relationship and I relish the time I spend with them. They are also adventurous and love being outdoors, getting dirty and enjoy being out and doing things.
I enjoy the simple things in life and being a keen photographer love the environment, travelling, visiting new places, camping, country towns and big towns too. I enjoy art, architecture, music and food. In my 20-30's I traveled a bit (Europe mainly), trekked in Nepal, rode motorbikes in Bali and even visited Disneyland in Florida which surprisingly was better than I imagined. The travel bug is still with me although other priorities have stopped me for now.
Obviously everything is a balance between work, life, play and the kids but you'll find me a great guy to share your precious time with. I'm ready to enjoy the good things life has to offer. Get in touch and I'll tell you all you want to know about me. A coffee and a chat sounds great to me.
At a glance
|Summary||Andrew121's details||Andrew121's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Geelong & Surrounds, VIC||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
A women who is smart, confident, ambitious, sincere and willing to share her love of life with her partner. Someone who can talk and communicate her needs/desires, embrace happiness and be positive in general.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy a variety of music styles and really anything goes except heavy metal. I remember the my most chilling experience was listening to opera in Smolenica (Slovak Republic) contrasting with Buddy Guy - a great blues showman.
- I've never been a great reader of fiction although that's changing as I enjoy reading to my kids the 'Percy Jackson' and Chris d'Lacey's 'Dragon' novels. In general I prefer magazines on lifestyle, travel and art.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch a lot of TV or visit the movies but when I do I enjoy a good crime, comedy, thriller, ABC/SBS along with lifestyle and documentaries. I know it sounds boring but also current news & opinion. Add in occasional sports & talent shows - we all think we can sing but unfortunately I can't.
- Love sports and played many - golf, squash, tennis, football, cricket, basketball. These days to stay fit I like getting out for bike rides, walks and being active in general. You could tempt me for a run but if heavy breathing is not your thing then I'm happy to pick you up at the end.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy the outdoors and just being able to appreciate the environment and the beauty that surrounds us. So I do like camping, traveling locally (OS trips have taken a back seat since the kids) but my major interest and passion is photography. Can't say no to good food, wine or a market.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Andrew121 is online now.
- Get to know Andrew121 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Aug '15