- Last online:
- 18 Nov '15
Headline“little bit alternative - hoping for the same”
quiet, professional... I like a pretty quiet life, like to spend time with a special one, also having a little space for each as needed... prefer to chat to get to know each other than to try to describe myself here :)
ok then ... in a nutshell i like to keep a bit fit, have a dad joke sense of humour, i adore kids and we usually get along just great. all kids are very welcome in my world.
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||30 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 75km of his|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Private||Private, Very Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Other||Dark Brown, Auburn, Black|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
you're probably into the arts, have probably had some space to know and be yourself, respectful, tactile. you will look beautiful outside because you are underneath. if you know what I mean ... I do anyway...
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- love to play it, love a huge variety, tends to be alternative, I love playing the banjo too so can go a bit hill-billy. there goes 90% of you. RRR/PBS listener. have a new irish instrument which is fun. off to irish jam sessions soon as I know which end to hold.
- if I am reading its usually a biography or something historical or classic - Joyce, Chaucer .... enjoy ancient history and anything around language
- Movies & TV
- Father Ted, Steve Coogan, cricket, footy .... there goes the other 10% of you. Guess I'll stop there.
- swim, cycle, walk
- Other Interests
- my adult children, op shops.