- Last online:
- 13 Dec '15
Headline“"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller”
Writing about yourself in limited characters is hard, but here it goes..
I'm an easy going girl who likes to have fun and enjoy life.
Love my family and friends, especially my niece. Love my dogs!
Run my own business which can be daunting but I love a challenge so it's great.
Really enjoying travelling and am looking forward to doing more this year. It's my goal to reach 30 different countries before I turn 30.
Enjoy going out with friends - all the usual stuff - drinks, dinner whatever. But am also quite content having a night at home with a DVD and something yummy to eat.
Like being active and having something to do. Enjoy hitting the gym, heading out for a walk or a run, pilates, or whatever else is on offer. Enjoy watching a bit of sport, but has to be the right kind of sport.
Love a good laugh and like to think I have a good sense of humour. I'm a bit sarcastic and have a fairly dry sense of humour.
Have a few unusual interests for a girl - classic cars (I get it from my dad) - and yes I can drive a manual, in almost anything you can throw at me, camping, road trips.... The list goes on really.
I am honest, fiercely loyal and like to think that I have been brought up with good morals and ethics that make me a good person.
Love my life, would just be nice to have someone to share some of the fun with.
At a glance
|Age||30 years old||27 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Funny (I love a good laugh!), smart, motivated, confident and happy in the person they are. I want someone who can have a bunch of fun, but knows when to be serious too. Looking for someone who just wants to enjoy their life with someone like me. Must love dogs.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have a pretty wide range of musical tastes, but my favourites would have to be Silverchair, Powderfinger (still heartbroken they have split), Foo Fighters and a lot along those lines, old school Blink 182. Also enjoy some top 40 and some more off beat stuff. Old school stuff is lots of fun too.
- Love a good chick lit book where I don't have to think too much, but still enjoy reading a good biography and the classics too. Don't really find enough time to read these days.
- Movies & TV
- Love a good comedy, even more if it's a romantic comedy. Love movies in general and enjoy just about all genres. Enjoy winding down watching tv after work.
- I enjoy sport, but growing up in a mostly female family know little about footy or cricket. But I do love the tennis! Awesome sport - recently came back from the US Open in NY!
- Other Interests
- I enjoy baking, not as keen on the cooking side, but can still make a mean dish. Enjoy getting outdoors in the sun. Love to eat out, whether it be a yummy breakfast, lunch or dinner - I enjoy trying new restaurants and cuisines. I LOVE to travel as well!