Brightandbubbly7 (was Lovinglifenow3)
How exciting!!! Looking forward to connecting with you!!!
According to my colleagues, I am outgoing, helpful, intelligent, trustworthy and fun-loving. I was a bit surprised!!! Then again, I surprise them frequently with my latest undertakings...last year it was bachatta (dancing), drum ball and anti-gravity yoga and this year a course in Woodwork. It leads me to think, "does anybody really know anybody?" According to me I am determined, ambitious, independent, down to earth and a bit adventurous ...go figure.
I value spending quality time with people...you know without television, iPhone or ipad!!! I am looking for somebody that enjoys trialling new things within reason. There are so many things I want to experience and I believe that most are best shared.
Personal development and the desire to grow and contribute are major aspects of my life. I love inspirational or thought-provoking quotes that get me thinking deeply about myself or my life. I am an optimist who values relationships and believes that they can work when both people share the same morals (yes those things!), similar values, and they are prepared to and feel safe to communicate their deepest desires, fears and...whatever!!!
If you've found something that resonates in my profile then send me a message. Tell me something interesting about yourself. Do we have anything in common based on what you've learnt about me here? I won't know until you contact me, so why not do it now?
At a glance
|Summary||Brightandbubbly7's details||Brightandbubbly7's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Black, Blonde|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European, North European, Other Caucasian, Mixed Race, East European|
|Religion||Other||Other Christian, New Age, Anglican, Buddhist, Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »||Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science||Healthcare / Medical, Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
* a positive gentleman * preferably into but at least open to Personal Development * health conscious and physically active * likes getting out and about and trying new things * enjoys staying in as well * Ideally I'm looking for a friend first and then with the right person a long-term partnership
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I listen to Digital Radio...Loveland at home and toggle between stations on the way to work including LifeFM and SAFM. I love lyrics that are inspirational and meaningful and currently that means Katy Perry and watching Video Hits whilst on the treadmill at the gym is cool too.
- I am an avid reader of inspirational books and those on Personal Development. This includes: "The Power of Now", and "The Art of Happiness" are my latest.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much tv or the news. there's so much more to do... though I have a soft spot for "Rules of Engagement". I was a fan of "Packed to the Rafters" and liked "McCleod's Daughters". I enjoy comedies, true stories, court room dramas and chick flicks. My favourite movie is "Along Came Polly".
- I enjoy trialling different sports and fitness activities. Fitness and health are very important to me. I would rather join in than watch sport on tv. The gym is my happy place where I enjoy chi-ball and yoga. I also like dancing... the occasional bike ride, beach walks and hiking.
- Other Interests
- Spending time with friends and family, personal development, natural & alternative health, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Life Coaching, numerology, yoga, mindfulness, reiki, fitness, meditation, driving, visiting new places, cooking and having deep and meaningful conversations.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Brightandbubbly7 is online now.
- Get to know Brightandbubbly7 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 29 Mar '15