- Last online:
Headline“love a nice smile :-)”
Respectable, friendly and don't mind to have a chat.
Been living in melbourne for a while but originally from Darwin. Work in Collingwood as a Justice worker. The job is full on but rewarding.
Family is important to me and am glad I have parents from two beautiful cultures.
Please feel free to drop a line if you want to know more :-)
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km of his|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Very Private, Average, Social, Private|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is honest, open-minded and doesn't mind to have a chat.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- 80s, RnB, Hip/Hop, Green Day, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Kutcha Edwards, Kings of Leon, The Eagles... all kinds and whatever sounds good
- horror, crime, biographies, Sci-fi, Fantasy
- Movies & TV
- The office (ricky gervais version), The Shawshank Redemption, 10 things I Hate About You, Friday, Coming to America, Dodgeball, Dumb and Dumber, anchorman, seinfeld, step brothers, les miserable
- Anything fun and exciting and go the Bombers!
- Other Interests
- Sunsets, love going to the cinema,keeping fit and healthy