- Last online:
- 15 Apr '17
I love really smart people. And when I say that, I'm not insisting that you've got a bunch of letters after your name. Some of the smartest people I know barely made it through high school. Funny people are brilliant. I don't care who you are and what you look like, but if you are straight up funny, I will not care about anything else. What can I say...I love a rogue. And if you can play piano I will probably follow you into the gates of hell. I've got a high tolerance for nerdy things. Star Wars, your xbox, quirky beards, your secret John Steinbeck stash...All that stuff is fine with me!
I'm entertained by loads of things. Mostly it's people. I do love live music, all the usual movie/telly stuff, love live theatre of any kind, cricket, water, and I'm a pretty solid cook. I do love a Marvel movie, and survived the first two Hobbit movies! ;) I guess in general the activity falls by the wayside if it's done with an entertaining character! I am, however, one of 'those' people with a Bucket List. It covers things from having a Krispy Kreme to attending a circus school. The older I've gotten, the more it's evolved.
I'm pretty nestled in a nice little life-type comfort zone right now, but am hankering to inject some new people in to it in a come-what-may fashion. I'm not champing at the bit for the love of my life to come in and sweep me off my feet.
I'm not the girliest of girls - I live in blundstones through the week. If you're looking for a teeny tiny, always immaculate size 8 girly girl, that's not me. (And doesn't it just get boring after a while?!?) I also have two not-the-girliest-of-girls of my own. They are my number one favourites.
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||38 - 48 years old|
|Location||Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college, High School|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm not desperately looking for an 'ideal' partner. I'm looking for an ideal friend first and foremost. But my ideal 'someone to hang out with and do stuff with' would be smart, funny, creative, open minded, and independent. My 'ideal partner' will spring from that.
- Love Jamie Cullum, Silverchair, JT. If it's real, proper music, show it to me - I'm open to anything!
- I don't constantly have my head in a book, but I do love a quirky read. Peter Carey has been a long held favourite.
- Movies & TV
- My secret movie shame is a good Marvel movie. Avengers, Thor, Iron Man. Stuff blowing up action is fine by me - I told you I wasn't a girly girl! But I can go the other way in to the high-end drama just as easily. My all time TV fave has probably been Weeds.
- It's cricket. That's it. Raised on it since I was a baby. It's all I can do. But I will do that anywhere, any time. I do like the experience of going to games, so I could be swayed in other directions!
- Other Interests
- I'm open to trying new things - happy to give anything a go once!