- Last online:
- 22 Mar '17
Headline“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind”
I wonder what Shakespeare would think of me stealing his quote?
Maybe something like: Dear sir why are you online? Canberra's women are beautiful your choices are divine.
Responds Romeo: My friends are all married with baby on the way and the clubs and bars are distasteful you might say?
I'm not much of a poet, but I can use math to prevent global warming. When I'm not working, eating or sleeping I spend my time dancing. I enjoy serious conversation, cooking and eating.
Life's short eat dessert first!
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||23 - 35 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is interested in everything!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Every thing from 1920 swing music to Radiohead. I'm always on the look out for new stuff especially live gigs and independent artists.
- When I'm not studying: George Orwell, Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams any thing that can make you think.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much tv when I do its mostly ABC: Dr Who, West Wing, Rake, Q&A.
- Dancing, yoga, Rugby - I know it's an odd combination I don't do all at once.
- Other Interests
- swing dancing, bush walking, surfing, talking politics (I can't stand Tony Abbott)