Jezza3182 (was Jeremy88)
- Last online:
- 09 Jan '17
Headline“Love a Good Adventure...”
Im originally from Melbourne but have recently moved back after a year living in Sydney and look forward to re discovering this great city!
I am very active and driven - can't sit still for too long and need to be challenged physically and mentally. If you have run a half/marathon or if you cycle at all we will most likely get along...
Always thinking of my next overseas trip, having said that I do enjoy simple things like cooking and just relaxing with some good company and great stimulating conversation.
As with everyone else in the world, travelling is what I love most - would like to live OS at some point but really can't think of anywhere better to be than Australia right now.
I'm very entrepreneurial and run my own businesses and am a big believer in pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.
I live in the inner east of Melbourne (non-quiet) drink is never far away
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||24 - 32 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Very Social|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, High School|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone intelligent, affectionate & confident- attitude is the most attractive thing for me.. and Fun. Someone to just 'kick it' with...!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Loving Spotify right now, listening to plenty of new stuff. Favourite artists are Jack Johnson, RHCP, Coldplay and also a bit of Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa etc but anything from Ray Charles to Crowded House to Pete Murray
- They say you're the same person in 10 years from now except for the people you meet and the books you read. I try to get through a book a month, but am struggling to find the time
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, The Shield, Sons of Anarchy. Haven't seen a great movie in a while but favourites that come to mind are Amelie, City of God, Lord of War
- Love getting into it - Did a few Half Ironmans and Half Marathons was a Snowboarding instructor, triathlete, runner. Nowadays I'm just into road cycling. Love watching soccer...go Arsenal! or when in Spain, Barcelona!!
- Other Interests
- Travel - goal is to get to 100 countries, some way from the current 31...Socialising, meeting new and interesting people.