- Last online:
Headline“It Takes Two Life is incomplete without someone to share it with, there's no satisfaction in any adventure alone.”
An outgoing person who loves a good laugh. I'm into sport and fitness and prefer to keep in fairly good shape. This, however, doesn't stop me going out and having a good time in a social atmosphere.
I love to travel and see interesting things as well as meet interesting people along the way.
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||40 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Northern Rivers, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Like I said, life is no adventure when you're alone. I'm looking for someone to share those adventures with, someone with a mind of their own, a great sense of humour, loves to travel and not scared to show their true feelings. An interest in sports would be good but certainly not critical.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like most music really without particularly categorising it. If it sounds good to me, I like it, simple as that really. Never really been into heavy metal, however, or the "duff duff" stuff, that's for sure. I still like the older stuff that has stood the test of time, like the Beatles and Stones
- I have read a fair bit of Wilbur Smith, which I find both fascinating as well as educational. Am currently reading "Chesapeake" by Mitchener but finding it a bit too historical and sprawling.
- Movies & TV
- Love good comedy, grew up with Monty Python, Mash and adored Seinfeld. To be completely opposite I love a good documentary as well!
- Have played sport all my life including soccer, rugby league and baseball. Currently into squash, touch football, six a side soccer and golf as well as running and exercising early morning at least 4 times a week.
- Other Interests
- I've always been into art, painting mainly, big fan of Salvador Dali's surrealism. I find the human face the most fascinating to draw, paint, sculpt, whatever. To capture the true feelings of a subject in a particular moment in time by the facial expressions is art to me indeed.