Active, Adventurous, Fun!
A child of the city, yet outdoor adventurer and country girl at heart, life has been full of many varied interests and amazing experiences.
I feel fortunate to be well travelled and to have lived, worked and volunteered in South America, Tanzania, The UK and Europe, as well rural Australia. These experiences have given me perspective and have greatly influenced my outlook on life.
My long-term & close friendships mean the world to me and I have a great relationship with my family. I also love to meet new people and am always open to interesting conversations with the diverse variety of people I meet.
I'm a very community minded person, who tries to keep informed about all manner of local and global issues.
My job constantly challenges me to learn and improve, it's never repetitive, and it involves sharing my respect for the environment and engaging with the diverse landscape and history of Australia.
Hopefully, you'll find me to be a fun, energetic person with an off-the-cuff sense of humour. It's important to me to be independent yet not self-centred and be supportive and considerate of others.
Ultimately, I don't want to give too much away. I'll have nothing left to surprise you with if we meet!
At a glance
|Summary||Wildflower2's details||Wildflower2's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 75km of her|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
If you'd describe yourself as someone who likes to laugh, enjoys life and the people in it, are a little adventurous and comfortable in your own skin then I'd love to hear from you.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love music! I like love most genres. I love live music, I love Australian music and getting to as many gigs and festivals as I can.
- I can be a big reader and have been known to knock off a novel in a day or two if I have the time and good book. Unfortunately I never seem to have enough time to get through a whole weekend Age though!
- Movies & TV
- Not a big TV addict, but a good show or a need to 'veg out' will definitely lead to some couch time. A good movie is also most welcomed. I'm open to most genres, however big Hollywood blockbusters don't generally top my list of favourites.
- I'm more into outdoor activities like camping, bush walking, swimming, skiing and recently scuba diving than sports. However, a social game of most sports is always a bit of fun.
- Other Interests
- Anything for fun and hanging out with friends, family and spending time in the outdoors. I'll try anything once...or twice!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Wildflower2 is online now.
- Get to know Wildflower2 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '15