Fortune favours the brave
Compassionate, adventurous and independent woman looking for a partner to share life's great journey...the big and the small stuff, the good and the bad...and all the bits in between.
I grew up in a farming community in the central wheatbelt and will probably always be a bit of a country girl at heart. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy all the benefits the city has to offer, I just love the space, freedom and sense of community that come with a country lifestyle. I appreciate the simple things in life and believe it is important to be happy in your own company, aswell as in the company of others.
My ideal partner is someone who is independent, displays respect for self and for others (including animals and the environment) and who makes me smile every time I think about him.
At a glance
|Summary||LDGx's details||LDGx's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||35 - 47 yrs old|
Northern Region, WA
(Near the beach)
|Within 500km of her|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is comfortable in his own skin and who is positive, energetic, athletic, spontaneous, compassionate and has an open heart and an open mind. Must love dogs.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love music...Shaman's Dream, Indiajiva, Ben Harper, Michael Franti, Tijuana Cartel, Fat Freddy's Drop, JB Trio, Bob Marley, The Presets, MGMT, Dandy Warhols, Black Seeds, Jeff Buckley and of course the compulsory Australia Day Triple J Hottest 100 party
- ...in the bath, with a glass of wine
- Movies & TV
- Game of Thrones, Gavin and Stacey, Derek, Orphan Black, Luther...Sesame Street. Love films especially foreign/alternative films and the outdoor cinema.
- Swimming, yoga, tennis, hiking, snorkeling, paddling. I'm even OK on a pair of roller-skates!
- Other Interests
- Festivals, concerts, traveling, camping, meditation, yoga, dancing. I like the smell of rain, fresh bread, summer storms, second hand bookstores, a cold beer on a hot day and nanna naps. I am not so keen on spiders.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if LDGx is online now.
- Get to know LDGx safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: