- Last online:
- 08 Feb '16
Headline“Fortune favours the brave”
Compassionate, adventurous and independent woman looking for a partner to share life's great journey...the big and the small stuff, the good and the bad...and all the bits in between.
I grew up in a farming community in the central wheatbelt and will probably always be a bit of a country girl at heart. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy all the benefits the city has to offer, I just love the space, freedom and sense of community that come with a country lifestyle. I appreciate the simple things in life and believe it is important to be happy in your own company, aswell as in the company of others.
My ideal partner is someone who is independent, displays respect for self and for others (including animals and the environment) and who makes me smile every time I think about him.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||38 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Western Suburbs, WA||Within 250km of her|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is comfortable in his own skin and who is positive, energetic, athletic, spontaneous, compassionate and has an open heart and an open mind. Must love dogs.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love music...Shaman's Dream, Indiajiva, Ben Harper, Michael Franti, Tijuana Cartel, Fat Freddy's Drop, JB Trio, Bob Marley, The Presets, MGMT, Dandy Warhols, Black Seeds, Jeff Buckley and of course the compulsory Australia Day Triple J Hottest 100 party
- ...in the bath, with a glass of wine
- Movies & TV
- Game of Thrones, Gavin and Stacey, Derek, Orphan Black, Luther...Sesame Street. Love films especially foreign/alternative films and the outdoor cinema.
- Swimming, yoga, tennis, hiking, snorkeling, paddling. I'm even OK on a pair of roller-skates!
- Other Interests
- Festivals, concerts, traveling, camping, meditation, yoga, dancing. I like the smell of rain, fresh bread, summer storms, second hand bookstores, a cold beer on a hot day and nanna naps. I am not so keen on spiders.