Romantic walks along the beach are fine; however, romantic sand wrestling & midnight streaks are more my thing.
What happened to good ole fashioned dating? You notice that certain je nes se quoi from some guy across the room. You first attempt to catch their eye by gracefully performing some of your best moves on the dance floor, delivering a smooth & agile approach whilst remaining alluring... who am I kidding? I look as though someone has just poured ice down my back...
... I now make my move at the bar; hmmm, what line to use? "You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?" nope, totally inappropriate; "Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty" even worse... maybe I'll just sip on my beverage as I direct flirty glances & hope to god I don't accidently stick my straw up my nose!
Ok, believe me, I'm not as awkward as that all sounds & having read that back maybe online dating is less hazardous; but to be honest, what happened to focusing on one person & taking the time to get to know them? I'm old school, I prefer analogue dating to digital.
Me, I'm happy with life & young at heart - I love cuddles, kissing, intimacy, waves crashing on the beach, trains going thru tunnels; the usual metaphors. However, I thrive off laughter, communication, honesty & friendship; get them right & then the metaphors will flow, metaphorically speaking. Mutual attraction is important & there's more to it than just the aesthetics. For me empathy, honesty, humour, a sense of energy & a cheeky demeanour are attractive traits.
I'm happy in a pair of jeans, but relish the opportunity to get dressed up; will catch & release any insect/reptile critty, but will squeal at a mouse; I'm cool with getting muddy & breaking a nail during laborious tasks, but will apply perfume before doing so; I'm more the savoury type, but will rarely knock back chocolate if offered.
"Soooo... tell me, do you come here often?"
At a glance
|Summary||SC123's details||SC123's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
Sunshine Coast, QLD
(Mountain Creek area)
|Within 75km of her|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
Surprise Me! All I ask for is a guy who can communicate; within this forum it's all you have; vital at the beginning and essential from then on. A best friend & lover - a fun, optimistic fellow with an intuitive streak would be nice. I'd like to MEET YOU that's why I'm accepting/initiating contact.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Love all sorts. What's not music to my ears is a phone call from your fiancée at 6am; hearing that you still live with your ex or you're struggling with the breakup. We all have history; just have yours sorted before continuing into the next stage. Kids are not baggage, they're part of the package.
- Profiles: I take the time so it would be nice if you do the same please. I'm not interested in reading endless emails/texts as it creates false pretenses & unrealistic expectations. The sooner we meet the better; you know the basics about me (& I you) let's find out the rest when we meet :D
- Movies & TV
- Love movies, not much time for TV. On that note, time is precious. I'm over the amount of time wasted with non communicators (sorry, I can't read minds) or those who continuously put off meeting. We all lead busy lives, I'm no different; however, I'm willing to put the time & effort in, are you?
- I love sports; both outdoor & bedroom varieties. I approach this online dating thing with the mantra of "no pressure, no expectation". I want it to be fun & exciting. I have no 3, 6 or 12 month plan - just go with the flow & see where it leads. Ultimately, I am looking for long term and exclusivity.
- Other Interests
- I have lots! FYI I'm independent & confident; ex-military; well educated; expect respect; appreciate chivalry; a water baby; building my own home; open & honest; loyal & seek the same; love the outdoors; cherish quiet times; have blonde moments & most importantly, I'm a mum to an awesome little dude
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SC123 is online now.
- Get to know SC123 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: