- Last online:
- 17 Jul '16
Headline“Fun Christian girl seeks awesome manly man!”
I am a fun, outgoing, passionate Christian girl. I enjoy my everyday work but I can't wait every day to get outside and enjoy the Tasmanian laid-back lifestyle that I moved here for.
I love being outdoors, bush walking, boating, swimming, road trips, weekends away, eating out, essentially anything that involves travel or new experiences. More local and international travel experiences are high on my list of short and long-term goals, especially if combined with missional activities.
My dream is to live in a glass beach house right on the sand dunes, and spend my mornings in bed with my husband, listening to the sound of the breaking waves.
To me that is bliss. Not too much to ask is it? I think that is a doable dream!
I expect the second half of my life to be full of love and adventure, and am committed to making my life count. I want to share that future with someone who is like-minded and young at heart, who has the emotional capacity to give freely, who wants to spoil me and is excited about a future shared with me. There has got to be plenty of chemistry, baby!
Living a healthy lifestyle is a given. It is a constant work in progress for me; I may never be skinny, but I want to stay active, healthy and strong and young at heart well into my old age and expect my loved one to share that goal. It is worth working for, plus I want to be enjoyed by my man forever.
My faith is of the utmost importance to me. I like to be challenged to think in new ways about what it means to be spiritual.
My man needs to feel similarly.
At a glance
|Age||47 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 250km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I like a masculine man who is: healthy, intelligent, open, confident, humble, a family man, into his own interests, a go-getter, committed to his version of success and faith. I don't expect this perfection all in one person but I find all these qualities very attractive.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Listening to random dance music on Spotify, Mumford & Sons, Delirious, Cat Stevens, early U2, Chicks on Speed, Simon & Garfunkel, Moby, 2 Many DJs, New Orleans jazz, southern gospel, Mozart, worship albums, Black Strobe, Bethel music.
- Yep love it. Mostly online these days.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy movies, from action to foreign, but not big on musicals. Lots of TV time does not interest me. I'd rather be living in the moment in real time in the real world. Get up off the couch, people!
- I try to be faithful in my support of St Kilda in the AFL. I enjoy cycling for fun, swimming in the surf, and my group fitness training. I am not competitive. I am pretty unco and hopeless at real sport. I will happily cheer you on.
- Other Interests
- Family time, yoga, art and music festivals, home renovation, architecture, road trips, classic and fast cars, movies, being in nature, long Sunday afternoon naps, mangoes and ice cream, walking the dog on the beach, green issues, travel. If you are interested, let me know how I can contact you.