- Last online:
- 15 Sep '17
Headline“I'm looking for a woman whose heart and mind are ready for love. Someone who lights up the room with her warm smile, beautiful eyes and peaceful presence.”
I am an Investment Banker by day but outside of work I love helping people! I want a woman who is just as concerned about the welfare and up-liftment of others as I am... and... who will support me in my mission to make the world a better place.
I love to laugh, tease, and have fun. I am a very playful, outrageous, silly but also strong.
I am a very spiritual person but you won't find me in a church, synagogue or mosque... unless its on a historical tour. I'm not into organised religion but have spent time learning, listening and absorbing the wisdom from ancient customs and religions.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||28 - 40 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I love beautiful, confident, and sexy women that are completely comfortable being feminine. Are gorgeous, healthy, confident, secure, optimistic, flexible, giving, intelligent, honest, outgoing (a social butterfly), fun, great communicator (my life is a drama-free zone),
- For me, great songs are made by those that have a feeling of something that is relatable and that defies age. Music has to have a good rhythm coupled with a good melody In my opinion,a great song has great lyrics,beautiful flowing melodies,catchiness based on originality and creativity.
- A good book is one that makes me feel. It takes me on a compelling journey. From historical fiction to to non-fiction to biographies to mysteries to award winning novels. I think it has more to do with what I need at that given time in my life.
- Movies & TV
- I believe a film is great when those who created a film have made a strong connection with me. Laughter is definitely the best medicine. Some say a good comedy is good for your health. lol
- Anything water related is great fun. I played water polo when I was younger. It was a bit like combining rugby and wrestling in the pool.
- Other Interests
- When I travel I actually discover a lot about myself. Not only does traveling provide a sense of adventure, but it also opens doors to cultures. It also remains an appealing form of escape. Cooking lets me be myself, to create things that make me and others happy.