Well what do you think..shall we give it a go!? ;) I like food and wine and I've got a lot of bottles that I cant drink by myself...HELP!!
I am determined to make time to find a great partner, someone to spend time with and be my challenger & supporter and friend most of all. Love to meet someone who has the same goals/interests and the same easy going but determined nature.
I'm a post grad student as of 2011...doing something I've wanted to do for years....its a good start to some other neglected areas of my being. I'm also a scientist, but we are actually a lot more fun than the TV would like you to believe!!!...oh and don't ask if CSI is real..the answer is depressingly NO!I love my work in so much as I love finding out about the world and answering all the questions I have about it. To that end, I'm an agnostic (with atheist leanings) until I see evidence otherwise.
I have fermented a lot of things (including wine, but I like fermenting all sorts of stuff-great hobby) and I'd love to give you a taste of my research while trying to make interesting beverages from around the world, to follow whatever country Australia might be playing in the world cup.
I keep what hair I have left very short but I have very nice eyes :)
I have 2 young daughters that are my diamonds in the rough, great little compassionate humans and are good at keeping me in line. If you have kids too then that's cool. I'm also a normal (read as non-octopus and relatively sane) great, funny and adventurous guy. I have an eclectic love of music (meaning its a bit weird sometimes but I love lots of different stuff..like Womad) and I love going to the movies. I like lots of different genres but love action, sci-fi, thriller and some other weird stuff. I'm happy to accompany you to a chick flick (or dare I say it ..50 Shades !) as long as you come with me to the next Star Wars movie. I have been bitten by the travel bug..ask me!
At a glance
|Summary||Wineguy1971's details||Wineguy1971's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||35 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Average, Private, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European|
|Religion||Atheist||Buddhist, Sikh, New Age, Islamic, Agnostic, Other, Jewish, Atheist, Hindu|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Education / Science||Education / Science|
|Job role||Professional||Technical, Professional|
What I'm looking for
Some one who is fun, funny, attractive, intelligent, adaptable, thoughtful, friendly, adventurous, calm, cool, hot and most of all someone who just wants someone to keep them warm when the night closes in :) Even if you aren't all these things as long as you have a sense of humour, you'll be perfect
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Triple J, alternative, prog rock, have a great range of tastes..ecletic is the term I think Went to my first ever WOMAD in 2013...absolutely going again!!....but not 2015 ....next year for sure!
- only for my study at the moment :( ..... oh and facebook posts
- Movies & TV
- Big Bang Theory, loooove The Walking Dead, hate reality tv. action, comedy, sci-fi, some drama
- like soccer, not into AFL though. love bushwalking. used to do tai chi (must do again!) walking and doing cycling a bit too
- Other Interests
- wine tasting, spending time with my girls fermenting allsorts of crazy stuff as a hobby
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Wineguy1971 is online now.
- Get to know Wineguy1971 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 26 Nov '15