- Last online:
Headline“Don't walk into your future looking behind you.......it's even more dangerous if you are driving!”
A bit of graffiti I saw once said "enjoy yourself.....it's later than you think" that certainly struck a chord with me.....it's time to do that with someone special. Whatever it is that floats your boat you should do it with passion, it doesn't have to be important to anyone else but if it's important to you don't cheat yourself on it!
I like to think people are inherently good...i would very much like to think others think the same of me! As you get older you get to know stuff, often stuff about yourself, sometimes you learn it with time to spare, sometimes you don't. In the mean time its a good idea to play nicely with everyone in the sandpit.
My friends (who generally don't suffer egomaniacs too well) both seem to enjoy my sense of humour and values in life. lol...ok i have more than 2 friends, just testing to see if you are still with me here. I am an avid traveller...not a tourist...huge difference. Pretty active, love my golf (and have ticked off a pretty sizable bucket list there) bushwalking around national parks here and overseas. Have great friends across the world and always enjoy catching up with them. Definitely a romantic at heart, not sure that has always been in my best interests but always best being true to yourself. Love going to see live shows, comedy, gigs ect. really enjoy going somewhere special and having great food and wine. Often travel to Melbourne to see friends, concerts, the races and footy.
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||40 - 54 yrs old|
|Location||Launceston & Northern Region, TAS||Within 500km of his|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Dark Brown, Blonde, Black, Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
A girl who likes to be romanced, but can rough it a little too, she values the effort her partner makes to do something for her and not the $$ costs to do it. A great sense of humour and not take herself too seriously and a smokin' smile when it hits your eyes never hurts!
- Female, for a relationship, dating or companionship
- I pretty much enjoy all music in different doses with the exception of Bollywood musicals and C&W! My teenage son's tastes in music are growing on me as well.Really enjoy seeing live bands and go to a few gigs when I can
- I don't read as much as I used to but I enjoy Stephen Kings books, biographies on people who i find interesting- Earnest Shackleton, Richard Branson that sort of thing.
- Movies & TV
- Love going to the movies and to live theatre. Can't say I've watched more than 5 minutes of reality tv in my life. Feel free to shoot me if I do! Enjoy doco's on wildlife, cultures and history Fav movies would be Gandhi, Shawshank Redemption, Hot Fuzz
- Some things are just hard to give up! Love the footy, soccer from UK and playing golf. Olympics are amazing.....all except for Synchronised Swimming. Would love to be able to do what those guys on the Rings do in gymnastics! Don't think that will be happening but the dismount could be a chance.
- Other Interests
- Love comedy festivals and live theatre. I desperately want to get to Antarctica.....the only continent I haven't been to yet. Love cooking for someone I care for...hate cooking for 1