- Last online:
- 22 Aug '17
Headline“I may be a drummer but you would never guess what kind”
I'm looking for someone my OWN age. I'm very fortunate to have dual UK citizenship, which I spent 6 weeks in Scotland, England & France visiting family last year & went back to the UK in July this year.
Sometimes i speak before i think, & can be quite direct. Im not a princess who takes 7 hours to get ready to go anywhere, however i do like to look presentable.
I have a Bachelor of App Sc, specialising in Medical Radiations. My work is interesting & challenging at times, i don't often bring it into my home life. i love clearing my head by walking along the beach.
I am a drummer & compete in a traditional Scottish Highland Pipe Band... dorky you may say, and well to be honest you would be right. So yes i wear a kilt.
I regularly go to watch the Melbourne Victory play as I've been a member for 10 years & have made some fantastic friendships and occasionally head interstate with football friends... I am also an Arsenal supporter not too fanatical I just love the social side of watching the games with great friends.
I also love going to music festivals, but its amazing friends that make it a fun day out.
I have a daughter who is 18, she is very independent & spends most weekends working & with friends as teenagers do.
I enjoy watching the sunset over the bay with a glass of wine, but I'm equally happy with a cup of earl grey tea... I don't drink coffee.
If you are a smoker, you are NOT the one for me & if you DON'T have a visible photo "I won't contact you" to ask for it. I'm not interested in being one of many women you date at the same time.
In the words of "Bridgit Jones"..
I am hoping to find a nice sensible boyfriend and stop forming romantic attachments to any of the following: alcoholics, workaholics, sexaholics & commitment phobics
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||40 - 46 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 75km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A man who can read my profile!! Is funny & you do what you say you will do. Being upfront, Honest & loyal are important traits. I am Definately NOT into players or being number 100 of current women you are juggling .. Funny that!! I am very tactile & it would be great if you are too ;)
- love funky tunes, bass you can hear & chill out sessions can be funky too. Tiesto, Lamb, Massive Attack, Pendulum, Florence ATM, Pink, David Gray, Katy Perry, Calvin Harris, Coldplay, David Guetta, Daft Punk, Morcheeba, Jeff Mills, Goldfrapp, Ministry of Sound chillout i love most music exc country
- fav author is Iain Banks, wasp factory its a tad bit warped, The Naked Lunch, Betty Blue, Phillipa Gregorys series, Robert Ludlums Bourne series, Delicatessan, currently reading Game of thrones, my daughter bought me the Hobbit for Christmas so that's next on the list to start reading
- Movies & TV
- LOTR, The Hobbit, One Perfect Day, The Bourne series, Love Actually, The Fast & Furious, Fever Pitch, Bridgit Jones, Breaking Bad, Big Bang Theory, Downton Abbey, Outnumbered, Soccer AM, Tim Burton movies, Entourage, Game of Thrones, Lock Stock, Escape to the country, Pirates of the Caribbean
- Football... Not soccer as it is the World game!! I follow Arsenal in the EPL, Melbourne Victory in the A League & Carlton in the AFL. I must admit to detesting (close to hating) Man United & Collingwood
- Other Interests
- Love going to outdoor cinemas in summer & checking out Melbournes lane ways, Beer gardens or wineries, being wrapped up in someone's company I adore..Red Wine or a G&T. Travel whether its weekends away, interstate or overseas, lifes too short not to explore the world before we get too old & decrepit