- Last online:
Headline“Looking for Chemistry and Sparks.....”
I see the good in most people and value life, loyalty and honesty. Originally from NZ but have called Australia home for the last 15years.
My job has enabled me to travel and experience living in vastly different cultures. I lived in Qatar for one year and Saudi Arabia for almost 4years.
I enjoy quiet nights in with a good movie and a good bottle of wine, love trying out new restaurants, scenic drives and exploring new places.
Would love to meet someone down to earth, fun, caring and not afraid to show a little emotion. Hard working, strong work ethics and respectful.
I love the simple things in life, but also like to indulge every once and a while.
Life is short and I'd love to share whats left with someone special - maybe that someone is you..... A simple hello could lead to a million things.
PS - My photos are all recent and I hope yours are to.....
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||40 - 54 years old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||Within 75km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Blonde||Black, Dark Brown, Auburn, Blonde, Light Brown, Red, Grey, White|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A good communicator is a must, someone who enjoys a good laugh and loves to have fun, enjoys being spontaneous, loves a night out as much as a quiet one in
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love alsorts of music - Robbie Williams, Pink, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, U2, Jazz, Blues, Rock you name it - my iPod has a varied collection of music on it.
- Love thrillers - James Patterson and Lee Child are my all time favourites. And of course love the odd romance novel every once in a while. Biographies by interesting people. Self help/motivational books.
- Movies & TV
- As long as it holds my interest its all good. Love a good variety - anything from action with Jason Statham to romance to thrillers. Shawshank redemption is a favourite... Love Dexter, House of Cards, The Black List and love cooking shows like MKR.
- Just like everyone on RSVP I love the beach and long beach walks - nothing quite like the smell of the ocean. Love to watch the V8's. Go to yoga on a regular basis. I love rugby union and support the All Blacks - so please don't hold that against me.. Also enjoy watching the tennis.
- Other Interests
- Love strolling around the odd market, live music and shows. Enjoy being by the water - mainly lying on the beach...... Love to be spontaneous and drive to little out of the way towns for exploring. Beginning to explore my spiritual side also.