- Last online:
- 04 May '16
Headline“Headline? Ain't nobody got time for that!”
By day, I'm successful, driven and career oriented, kicking corporate butt in the IT industry. By night, I'm keeping fit and active, hitting the gym or going on crazy adventures, exploring exciting new places with my amazing friends.
During the summer time, I absolutely love hitting the beach, it's like my second home! The sun, warm weather, the water... you just can't beat it! I'm definitely a water baby. Then during the winter time, I'm either heading up to the snow to carve up the mountains on my snowboard, or hibernating somewhere warm.
I'm a huge basketball fan, I play several times a week and have done so since I was a kid. Bit of a movie buff and enjoy getting completely immersed in a good film. Music has always been a great inspiration and I love catching a live show or concert when I can.
I also really enjoy travelling and would love nothing more than to get lost exploring a foreign country, experiencing the local cultures and tasting all of the weird and wonderful cuisines they have to offer. Mmmmmm, I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it!
Wanna know more? Leave a message at the beep! :)
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||23 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking to meet people outside of my usual circle for friendship and possibly dating... if I meet someone I click with, who knows what's in store!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- 90s R&B and hiphop is definitely where it's at for me. Ohhh how I wish we could revive that era of music!
- I can't even remember the last time I read a book, which is pretty bad considering I work for a book publisher! Perhaps it was a Dora the Explorer book to my niece...
- Movies & TV
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Superbad, I Love You Man, Wreck-It Ralph, Warrior, 28 Days Later, Goonies, The Lost Boys. As far as TV goes... Empire, Power, The Walking Dead, Banshee, Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, Sons Of Anarchy, Entourage.
- Basketball, gym, running, snowboarding, surfing, rockclimbing, cycling, 1000 steps.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, cooking, eating out, road trips, socialising with friends over a few drinks...