- Last online:
- 13 Feb '16
Headline“chapter 2 ”
Next move Gumtree - negotiable :)
I love a laugh, genuine, an open book , unfortunately wear my heart on my sleeve, learning to relax and chillax. strengths: hard working, independent, capable, reliable and dependable all for the benefit of those I love.
Work as an admin officer. Mum of two (2) almost independent young men 21/23. Have been divorced for quite sometime. Have passion for cycling and like to ride most weekends when weather permitting. Last year rode mt Buller and Lake mountain ... thanks to a top guy encouraging me. This year perhaps a few more mountains .. just because they are there ¿¿
So whats on my 'wish list' :
Looking firstly for friendship and then lets see where that leads us. You love hugs, kisses and touch. Chemistry i know plays an important part in finding a partner .. it may be there instantly or evolve let's see. Ideally with a smile that will melt me, fun loving, somewhat cheeky, masculine, spontaneous. And of course the rest is what any mother would want for their daughter: respectful of others, well mannered, financially stable, open hearted, polite, understanding, generous ...
Sorry, but not interested if you have recently separated, looking for a poly filler until your relationship kick-starts, unemployed, smoker, inked nor looking for a 'fling'.
If you have read this far ... I applaud you :) and suggest maybe shoot me off a kiss or email and lets see where things lead from there.
Referees available on request !
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||49 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 38km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Perhaps a cyclist so we could pedal off into the sunset together ..... Oops I was day dreaming then, focus !!! ok serious face ... someone that's available and not too busy with life in the universe to see me. With passion, positive mind, energised, humoured.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Enjoy live music at the Caravan Music Club in Oakleigh & Flying Saucer Club. My music taste is a mish mash of music genres. Artists I'm currently listening to on my iPod: Adele, Melody Gardot, Goyte, John Mayer, Josh Groban, Kasey Chambers, Keith Urban, Norah Jones, Eva Cassidy, Taylor Swift :)
- currently listening to 'a fortunate life' .. classic Oh how many books I have started ... but never finish ... AlI I seem to be reading is the daily paper and now bicycle subscription of 'Ride on' :)
- Movies & TV
- I thoroughly enjoy going to the movies a form of escapism and entertainment. TV: Seinfield. Currently Watching: ABC1: Australia Story, Four Cnrs, Foreign Correspondent, Better Homes&Gardens, Antiques Roadshow
- Cycling:, Otway Challenge, Round the Bay. Now looking forward to discovering other challenges.
- Other Interests
- Alongside my cycling ...thoroughly enjoy the "1000 steps" in Ferntree Gully to walks around Jells Park. Daily coffee intake is important - Latte please no sugar :) Pottering around the garden, very proud of my roses. Opp shopping, weekend markets.