- Last online:
Invictus (was SpeedThrills)
Headline“People may forget what you say or do, but they never forget how you make them feel!”
Hi, I'm cheerful, active, dependable and intelligent and fortunate to be enjoying great health, an interesting career and a wonderful circle of family and friends...
I moved to the Eurobodalla Shire (near Batemans Bay) from Sydney in 2012 for my role as a Product Design Manager, but expect that in due course I'll probably be returning to Sydney ... or wherever the next adventure in life might be calling me!
My interests include anything that's fun and adds value to life: nice food and musty reds, time with friends and family, lively conversations and discussions, travelling, exploring new places and discovering something unexpected, outback 4WD adventures, outdoor activities, keeping fit, gardens, art and architecture, music, tickling the ivories...etc. So if your interests are different to mine, no worries, I'm sure they'll probably become interesting to me as well!
I'd love to meet you if you're smiley, optimistic, healthy, have considered opinions and an attitude that's maybe a little cheeky! Don't mind if you have kids or what their ages are - if I like you, I'll like them too. My idea of sexy is that you're good-natured, affectionate and passionate about something, take good care of yourself, and have strong values - I'll offer the same in return!
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||46 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Eurobodalla Coast, NSW||Within 250km of his|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Indian, White / Caucasian, Asian|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Some college, Diploma|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A smart, professional woman with an optimistic attitude, youthful energy, a social conscience and preferably still engaged in her career ... :-)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All good music: contemporary ~ classical ~ choral ~ world ~ some new age and opera ~ selective about C&W!
- Lot's of books and magazines on the go: recents include 'Steve Jobs' (a great read!); 'The Good Life' by Hugh Mackay; 'Freakanomics'; Reginald Hill novels; 'Speeches that Shaped the Modern World'; New Philosopher etc.
- Movies & TV
- TV: Mainly ABC & SBS ~ most British series' ~ documentaries ~ comedies ~ Grand Designs, IT Crowd, Absolute Power, Flight of the Conchords, Q&A, My Family, Silent Witness, Top Gear etc. Movies: anything highly rated.
- Lots of walking, Latin dancing, gym.
- Other Interests
- Travel and exploring, weekends away, live music, interesting cafes and restaurants, business-finance-current affairs, history, nature, science, theatre, architecture and design, classic cars, improvising on the piano, Europe, exhibitions, memorable experiences...