Boxing Day sale: an open minded, well travelled, music loving, intelligent, reasonably good looking man available. Hurry! Be the early bird who catches d worm!
My dream is to win lotto and then go travelling around the world and live in luxury without having to have any financial worries. However I would set a budget and stick to it in order to maximise the annuity. I also plan to become a resident in Hong Kong as they do not tax income from passive investments there. In the mean time I shall continue working and living a normal life :-)
My latest passion is to add reviews onto trip advisor. Recently I was ranked in the top 3% of reviewers I'm the entire universe! An achievement that I am proud of given my relatively recent foray into this. Hopefully I might eventually become a part time 'professional reviewer' that hotels and restaurants would invite me to review their service for the publicity it can generate :-) but in the mean time I just enjoy putting up the reviews... It would amaze me if one day I got an email saying that I'm now in the top 1%!...
Sometimes when I'm feeling down I remind myself how lucky I am to have the things I have and be able to be where I am. I think maybe if others also did this then maybe we might all complain a bit less and appreciate a bit more?...
I have had quite a few serious relationships in the past and although they didn't work out I feel that I learn a lot from each and every episode. I guess I'm a late bloomer.... I used to be extremely nerdy at school and hence my social skills now although not top notch are a vast improvement compared to my past. I didn't grow up in a rich family but that made me value money more and take financial independence and responsibility more seriously.
I have lived in Sydney since I was a kid and like all the things about this city. It can be a bit more boring than some overseas cities in Asia but overall I like it here.
At a glance
|Summary||Ehst's details||Ehst's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||18 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- 2. Pop music, classical music... 0. Traffic noise from the road outside my office
- 1. People? Some people are harder to read than others 2. Facebook. 3. Work and news emails 4. audiobooks
- Movies & TV
- 1. Youtube 2. News 3. Wide variety......
- 1. Swimming, body boarding, , 2. Walking, mostly on city streets, office, shopping malls, galleries, at the beach, in nice parks, in the bush from time to time 3. tennis, ping pong, badminton, cycling
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ehst is online now.
- Get to know Ehst safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 May '15