- Last online:
- 16 Apr '16
Headline“Life's too short ...”
I am an easy going girl who enjoys the companionship of a loving partner and friend.
I am definitely not a princess or a drama queen, but I do like to be appreciated :) I'm easy going, adaptable, generous, thoughtful, considerate and loving, make that very affectionate. I have a cheeky sense of humour which comes out when the time is right and I'm not easily offended. I appreciate accurate spelling. I'm a passionate non smoker!
And the glass is always half full ;)
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
Perth City, WA
|Within 25km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
An active guy who is comfortable in his own skin and can communicate, even about the big stuff. Honest, respectful, affectionate, fun and genuine.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Varied but I like all sorts and really enjoy live music. Basically I'm an 80s chick :)
- I enjoy a good read, enjoy most books I pick up, biographies often captivate me. I admit to reading 50 Shades (yes the trilogy) but only cos I was lonely :( I love a leisurely read of the weekend papers...
- Movies & TV
- Anything goes really, well except horror I guess, I'll never get Wolf Creek out of my head!! Don't watch much TV, but have enjoyed Modern Family, The Good Wife, Spicks and Specks, Gruen Transfer, Graham Norton... I enjoy the escapism of watching anything enjoyable, especially in good company.
- I like to keep active, preferably outdoors and try to be a good role model for my kids with regards to exercise. Running, cycling, fitness classes, walking... On the watching side, I can be an armchair sports fan along with the best of em :)
- Other Interests
- Love the beach and outdoors, going to movies, festival stuff, out for coffee, people watching, pottering in the garden, all things french and italian, and travel in general...