- Last online:
Headline“The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return - David Bowie”
With so much culture, sophistication & fun, Melbourne's changing seasons - an influencing factor with the vast array of endless entertainment, are a great example of what I love about living here.
Excellent coffee, great food & wine are pretty much a basic human right as far as I'm concerned. I love festivals, live music in a quiet venue, comedy shows, art, theatre & long lunches as often as possible.
Getaways to destinations unknown can be fun, along with day trips to explore the local farmers markets.
I'm a person who enjoys life immensely, I've a high emotional intelligence & I'm in a good place in life. I like who I am & have a significant level of awareness and motivation.
I'm the curious type by nature and love to find out what makes people tick. I love being spoilt with a nice lunch, dinner, weekend away.
My personality & interest areas are more suitable to someone who appreciates stimulating conversation, has a great sense of humour, likes to be spontaneous at times, interested in travel in the future & has pretty much adult age kids or is content not to have any.
I'm not looking for someone who is the same as me, but rather a trusted friend, companion and lover who will eventually become a life partner & someone I want to come home to at the end of every day - we'll also laugh together often.
In addition to that all important chemistry, a friendship & some casual dating is a good place to start - with the right person I'm sure it will all fall into place from there.
Deal Breakers - no SMOKERS or religious, must live in Melb - show photo when making contact this helps me to eliminate those lying about their age. A gentleman will send the first email after asking first via a kiss contact (unsolicited emails are not welcome) does chivalry still ?
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||44 - 56 yrs old|
Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
(East St Kilda)
|Within 25km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European, Other, South European, Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree, Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing||Sales / Marketing, Healthcare / Medical, HR/Employment / Training, Property / Real Estate, Retired, Advertising / PR / Media, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Accounting, Other, Consulting, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Financial Services, Legal|
|Job role||Professional||Business Owner, Professional, Management, Senior Management, Other, Executive|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Enjoyable dating situation based on mutual values & respect. If you consider yourself successful, lives in/near Melb, is caring,romantic, affectionate & a decent person, supportive, chivalrous, appreciates great food & wine & is looking for your life partner then we might be a match so contact me
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- My taste in music is diverse and pretty much includes any genre (excluding heavy metal). Love most styles throughout the eras - there's too many to mention here.
- I have a great interest in sociology, psychology, history & personal development. Also enjoy learning about others whether they are famous or not. Love reading but never enough time to indulge as much as I would like to.
- Movies & TV
- Not a big TV watcher more into Netlix these days. A regular at Palace Cinemas, I'm addicted to quality movies and fascinated with the art of movie producing - particularly enjoy Australian, British and French films. I will see some mainstream movies if well made
- Not a sports fan but I love lots of walking and some yoga classes, I eat well and stay healthy. I don't have perfect body image hangups or interested in anyone who is bothered if their partner carries extra weight at times. Not interested in anyone who is fickle in general or game players.
- Other Interests
- Cooking at home & eating out, wineries, anything vintage, self education and so much more - I'm looking for someone to share a great life and lifestyle with. Learning French is also on my list when there's time. Open to living overseas temporarily or part of each year. Ask me the rest over dinner